• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone have an available flowchart for the routes? Looking at the game files there are 7 endings, but I have no idea where are the branches.

I know there is a japanese flowchart somewhere, but never found it.

don't know about a flow chart, have only seen text
but basically the flow to the endings depend if the Elf (what was her name again?) lost her virginity and if she got pulled into the dark side of business

this results in 3 main routes, which I name:

light, always win, don't lose virginity, can lead to 3 endings (only route with no real H-scenes)
grey, lose virginity but don't lose in the missions after that, you questionable jobs, has two endings, shares one with the light-route (a bad End)
dark, lose virginity and mess up a mission (lose again) you land in a prison town and do the kingdom's dirty work. Has the remaining 3 Endings, kill the final Boss for one. Lose against him for the other two (which depends if she has given Birth before dark-route last boss of chapter 3)

btw you can "fall" into the dark-route after each chapter by losing against certain bosses.

End 1: always win, option A in the Epiloge
End 2: always win, option B in the Epiloge
End 3: Lose Virginity in Prologe or Chapter 1, then always win
End 4: Bad End just lose against Boss of Light Path (in a new Game+ you have a self-destruction command, losing the battle instantly, you WILL need that)

now to get on the dark Route (fastest way: lose Virginity in prologe, lose in the final Mission of Chapter 1)
End 5: Kill the Final Boss End 6: Lose against the Final Boss, have not given Birth before
End 7: Lose against the Final Boss, have given Birth before

hope this helps

Reactions: Raku07

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Yup, that clarified a lot.

So there are only two routes in the game, and the endings are just variations.

Thanks

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
Yup, that clarified a lot.

So there are only two routes in the game, and the endings are just variations.

Thanks
make that 2 and a half
the non-virgin Light-route differs a lot from the virgin one, if you explore the MC's job-options

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not saying they should remove lose>rape , just that maybe adding another way to get to H-scenes wouldn't be terrible idea. So that people that like wining get something too :)
in another game the heroine gets rsped if the enemy manages to break her armor and tackle her

Wardog7259

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry if this a bit of a necro, but I'm having the same error as alot of people it seems. Tried changing the language to CHS but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas that might help?

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I know this is not the forum for Marauder of Dystopia [eng] but I am not able to find another one. When I try to load the game I get nothing but a black screen. I have RPGVXACE installed and I am able to play Dark Elf. Any help?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I know this is not the forum for Marauder of Dystopia [eng] but I am not able to find another one. When I try to load the game I get nothing but a black screen. I have RPGVXACE installed and I am able to play Dark Elf. Any help?
Here's the thread.
Just wait a few minutes. The game takes a bit to start up. It's the same issue everyone has. But if it's not that then I don't know what's causing it.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Here's the thread.
Just wait a few minutes. The game takes a bit to start up. It's the same issue everyone has. But if it's not that then I don't know what's causing it.
Thanks much for the reply.

Reactions: ponyguy
T

taitricolor

Nice game, but for a dark elf her skin is a way too bright.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
I'm liking the game, but the window of the DLsite version is tiny, and you can barely see anything. I couldn't find the setting to make it fullscreen/larger. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this game so I'm probably just dumb, but there's no clear solution for me. Anyone know how to fix here?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm liking the game, but the window of the DLsite version is tiny, and you can barely see anything. I couldn't find the setting to make it fullscreen/larger. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this game so I'm probably just dumb, but there's no clear solution for me. Anyone know how to fix here?
F5 cycles the window sizes.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
alt+ enter for fullscreen.

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
Here is a new game+ file from a virgin ending. To my knowledge all of the scenes are unlocked after getting any ending. Simply select extra and choose the option you want. Your stats are high enough to fight anything with little trouble and you also gain a special suicide attack so you can play through either of the game's routes if you are so inclined. Enjoy.
Is there a patch for non mosaic version?
No such patch exists to my knowledge.

EDIT: If you only want cgs just replace the config in this folder with the config in your Dark Elf Historia folder(you will just need to beat the first fight to access the menu). If you want to play through with high stats, also toss in the save file.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
here's a save with 2 million old and instant death item and instant kill item at the start of game if you downloaded the version in the theard. Not sure if items are vanilla .

Edit:

added clothes removal skill (only in battle)
and H skills:
blowjob
sex
and masturbation

let me know if i uploaded the right file

the save doesn't load, just shows some jap text and does nothing

edit: fixed, there was a . after save02 after removing it the save works fine

Reactions: Hentai gamerstud
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes