Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone know if there is a way to put the "wait till night" option on her house, early in the game? Thank you in advance.

pham

Aug 28, 2018
when ever i get defeated by boss, i was immedietly teleport back to base...can i fix it?

xboxking37

Mar 4, 2018
And here's the one for the map location screen. I know it's just a small flower hiding 5 pencil stroke but it kept bugging me... original file location "Graphics -> Pictures". name : map_base_b.png

As well as the 2 black box censored enemy in "Graphics -> Battlers"
It does not work still censored

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Well, no H-scene for me so far and im stuck in a mission about the "Inmortals" or something like that..

because i go to the place and no matter what i do.. i see always 3 doors close.. can't open them.. don't know why & how...

any help please? it's about a chapter where everybody talks about a War and else...

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Well, no H-scene for me so far and im stuck in a mission about the "Inmortals" or something like that..

because i go to the place and no matter what i do.. i see always 3 doors close.. can't open them.. don't know why & how...

any help please? it's about a chapter where everybody talks about a War and else...
Did you check the walkthrough at the OP? I finished the game using it without any problem but it was a long time ago so i don't remember that mission.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Did you check the walkthrough at the OP? I finished the game using it without any problem but it was a long time ago so i don't remember that mission.
Nope, i just started the game and did all i could without the Walkthrough...

So i end in chapter 5 without any Scene... guess it was the "Purity" Route?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Nope, i just started the game and did all i could without the Walkthrough...

So i end in chapter 5 without any Scene... guess it was the "Purity" Route?
Well, walkthrough was quite helpful both in purity and the corruption routes. If i remember right, the purity route ends with you having sex with the boy you saved at the start of the game. Actually there are 3 different endings for the purity route, it is better if you check them.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Well, walkthrough was quite helpful both in purity and the corruption routes. If i remember right, the purity route ends with you having sex with the boy you saved at the start of the game. Actually there are 3 different endings for the purity route, it is better if you check them.
I know but still with some games i want to discover it all by myself... so i just went doing what i could without the help of the Walkthroug...

of course since i couldn't continue.. i downloaded the savegame wich allows you to have the H-Powers and some money already... i haven't seen the Walkthroug either.. and did other things who lead me into another town, being a toy basically...

And again, even like that.. i end in that "Monster Dungeon of the Resistance" or something like that...

Where i can't open the 3 doors i see in the second floor...

Because, it's okay if X want to play with the Walkthroug but others meaby want to experience it by themselfs... that's what i did...

Now im stuck... and it won't be the same if i follow the Guide..

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I know but still with some games i want to discover it all by myself... so i just went doing what i could without the help of the Walkthroug...

of course since i couldn't continue.. i downloaded the savegame wich allows you to have the H-Powers and some money already... i haven't seen the Walkthroug either.. and did other things who lead me into another town, being a toy basically...

And again, even like that.. i end in that "Monster Dungeon of the Resistance" or something like that...

Where i can't open the 3 doors i see in the second floor...

Because, it's okay if X want to play with the Walkthroug but others meaby want to experience it by themselfs... that's what i did...

Now im stuck... and it won't be the same if i follow the Guide..

ahh!!!! i was so stupid! didn't saw the Buttons on the walls... that's why i couldn't continue... lol'd!!

didn't saw them... damm!!

In the "Inmortals" dungeon.. there are Buttons on the Wall... so just search and you will find them. For those who need a help there...

unless i was the only one who didn't saw them ._.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
A question about the errors..

Is there a way to don't have the Error that pops up in certain scenes?

As far i read, if you changed to the CHS (Chinese) languaje, it would be okay but... you don't understand what's going on... on the scene meanwhile.

Also, i tested with the "lose the virginity at first" but if it's like the Walkthrough... then in the first boss battle i loose it..

So.. what?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man there was a bit of Engrish here and there, but it was passable at first. Then near the end of the prologue it goes full Engrish. I don't know why they do this. I've seen the same thing with so many other RPGM games where the first few lines are passable and then it goes into full machine translate.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
help, got this error
HTML:
---------------------------
Dark Elf
解決できない例外 NoMethodError が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
** backtrace:
( Window_Message ):346:in `process_escape_character'( メッセージ機能拡張 ):251:in `process_escape_character'( Window_Base ):265:in `process_character'( Window_Message ):212:in `process_all_text'( メッセージ履歴画面 ):63:in `process_all_text'( Window_Message ):178:in `block in fiber_main'( Window_Message ):177:in `loop'( Window_Message ):177:in `fiber_main'( Window_Message ):80:in `block in update_fiber'
OK   

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes