Download:
DLSite version
- - -

Steam version
- - -
FILECLOUD: - - -
BIYORI: - - -

Note: Extractors must be renamed from .exe.zip to .exe
All links are dead, can you reupload please?

D

Deleted member 1049296

does the game have a gallery and how do you open it,can someone please tell me?

xinxin_xx

Oct 31, 2018
i spent time playing this game like 3 hour just got 1 scene village girl gang rape oh my gosh waste my night time

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's this error and how to fix it? It comes up whenever I load a save that's imported from online.

sttem2018

Jan 21, 2018
I get the error at all times, against monsters directly and not in scenes .. and if I change the language to chs directly I get the error as soon as I open the game .. gg: c

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Nooooooooooo!!!!
Please, HEEEEEEELP! TnT
This topic is only 13 pages. Of these, at least one page contains the same question and the same number of answers. If you are able to read posts, then calmly find the answer.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
what the hell is gor?
I saw that in walkthrough :|

GOR usually stands for Game Over Rape, basically some games only show sex scenes if you lose the entire game by losing to an enemy. So if the walkthrough says GOR save your game before you lose to that enemy or your going to be forced back to the last time you saved.

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
GOR usually stands for Game Over Rape, basically some games only show sex scenes if you lose the entire game by losing to an enemy. So if the walkthrough says GOR save your game before you lose to that enemy or your going to be forced back to the last time you saved.
I've been enlightened, many thanks~

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes