EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys. Someone know where dwonload Killing Time and The Heiress????? Thats is the only games for I get the complete collection of games of One One 1.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Reactions: EroHero01

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I've been enlightened, many thanks~

No problem, it should be said also that some games like this one may say GOR but in actuality you just lose the fight, get, raped, then a team jumps in and takes you back to town, and finally you fail that mission and after a certain number of fails it will change the route you are on.

Reactions: Blancpranata

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I know that, but the links are downs. And in the case of killing time, the game don't work. That is I asked if there are others websites.
If you have questions about the game, ask them in the topic with the game. I don’t know where you found broken links. For the sake of interest, I looked at these topics, there are working links and the game can be downloaded.
Killing Time also downloads and everything works. There is one moment when the game does not go any further. But in the topic says what needs to be done to continue. The game can be played to the very end.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
So, it seems all the links are dead for the DL site version, and all but one are dead for the Steam version. Only one that seems to be working is the Uptobox link, and I frankly don't trust that kind of site.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT
There are several torrents on this version (all ENG).
But not everywhere is written what version (Steam or DLS)
Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Date: 2019-02-05 04:53:08 UTC version type not specified

Last edited:

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
This is outdated?
Any idea where's the latest one?
Yea, if you pay attention it says "Updated: 03/17/2017" but in dlsite the lastest update was in 24/08/2017, as for where to find the lastest one i havent really searched for it, just try searching for a source with a upload date above 24/08/2017, its most likely just bug fixes, but still, i rather play a version with less bugs than one with more bugs, even more so with a 5 month long interval, who knows how manny bugs where fixed and who knows how manny bugs the version in this thread has

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yea, if you pay attention it says "Updated: 03/17/2017" but in dlsite the lastest update was in 24/08/2017, as for where to find the lastest one i havent really searched for it, just try searching for a source with a upload date above 24/08/2017, its most likely just bug fixes, but still, i rather play a version with less bugs than one with more bugs, even more so with a 5 month long interval, who knows how manny bugs where fixed and who knows how manny bugs the version in this thread has
If you look at the developer's site, then there is only one fix in 2017.

Torrent versions were made much later. With a greater degree of probability, we can say that the torrent version contains the latest update. But assuming that the torrent does not include the latest update, this is still no reason not to play the game. Since the update is just a fix and does not add new content to the game, you can safely play the version without a fix. In case of a bug, there is a described way to get around it.
Although in this game there are no critical bugs and everything can be completed normally. In any case, I went through this game to the end. The game is great, I don't know what you are waiting for, but it’s your right ...

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
I already downloaded a torrent for it but it's in JP, is there any way to patch it or should I redownload the game from one of the magnets from up there?

edit: okay I downloaded the one Ric posted up above but it crashes whenever trying to change the settings and in the first boss loss rape. tried with changing regions and locale but with same results
In case of a bug, there is a described way to get around it.
Although in this game there are no critical bugs and everything can be completed normally.
where do I find this 'way to get around it'?

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I already downloaded a torrent for it but it's in JP, is there any way to patch it or should I redownload the game from one of the magnets from up there?

edit: okay I downloaded the one Ric posted up above but it crashes whenever trying to change the settings and in the first boss loss rape. tried with changing regions and locale but with same results

where do I find this 'way to get around it'?
This topic has a total of 14 pages. They already asked about the bug at least 10 times and answered about the same. The download source will not fix the bug. You can download the game from anywhere, but it will still be with a bug.
I do not understand why it is difficult for you to read the topic and see the answer. You must do the fix yourself changing the language of the game (in Language.ini) from English to Chinese in the place of the bug, then change it back. More details have already been written in this thread.
This bug is found in several games by this author. And the solution for all is one.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
This topic has a total of 14 pages. They already asked about the bug at least 10 times and answered about the same. The download source will not fix the bug. You can download the game from anywhere, but it will still be with a bug.
I do not understand why it is difficult for you to read the topic and see the answer. You must do the fix yourself changing the language of the game (in Language.ini) from English to Chinese in the place of the bug, then change it back. More details have already been written in this thread.
This bug is found in several games by this author. And the solution for all is one.
nope, still crashes the game

I think the fix you mention is for a 'NoMethod' something error, not this one.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
nope, still crashes the game

I think the fix you mention is for a 'NoMethod' something error, not this one.
Some games by this developer have the same errors.
Possible errors
1. User error - An error at the start of the game (at the moment of choosing the language)
Cause
Is possible only if the path to the game has a non-Latin font (not English) or contains wrong symbols. + The lack of components on the computer to run such games.

2. Error related to language compatibility. Errors made when translating into English
If during the game you get an error and you cannot continue. That solution is the same as in some other games oneone. Before the place where the game crashes you need to have a save, then open the Language.ini file (in the game folder) and change ENG to CHS (Chinese). Then start the game and play this moment. After the place where the game crashed is completed make save and change the language back.

Before changing the language you need to exit the game completely. After changing the language, use the working save before the error. After passing the place of the error, make a save, which will need to be used after the reverse language change.

In addition, errors can be caused by not following the rules for running Japanese games.
It is recommended that you install all the rpg-maker components https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/
so as not to think about it every time you start such a game.
You also need to disable the torrent (if during the start of the game the distribution in the torrent is not disabled, this can also cause errors)
There are also other recommendations for launching such games.

Sometimes when installing different versions of the game in one place (with the removal of the old version) errors can still occur. Since the registry may conflict old and new entries. It is recommended to install the game in another place

The game has been discussed for quite some time on other forums, and apart from the listed errors, there is nothing. When following the recommendations, the game goes through to the end.

Reactions: Aenix

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Got this on an h-event dark route chapter 2 man next to guild building. What is the basis of the error, language encoding? DarkeElfHistoria_Eror-Screenshot091020190051.jpg

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
In the end I couldn't play the game, tried on different computers but the same error arose. A shame since oneone1 games are so good.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Compressed this Dark Bitc- I mean Elf!

Size: 514mb
Download: / / /

It's lossy compression but I'm sure your dick- uhmm I mean eyes wont notice the difference, enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Does 514mb sounds better? :HeyGuys:
All those links are busted, can u please update them? :(

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes