Best female design for adult game

Bakaboboman

Sep 2, 2023
So, I'm trying to create designs for a character in my game, and I'd like to know which one is more interesting and why. Which of the two hair styles is prettier?
And if you have any design ideas for this character, please let me know

1 -
1693619254104.png
2 -
1693619478471.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

Bakaboboman

Sep 2, 2023
No offense man but they look like an egg. Past that I prefer 2, you can see more of their face. The yellow eye contour thing does look odd though.
PonyWarrior I know it doesn't sound good right now, it's just a concept, I just wanted to know which one would have the most potential.
I still have to adjust the colors and shapes.

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
There's a video about character design that I'd suggest you watch min 4:10 and forward.

it's a bit subjective imho but i believe he make some valid point about what's visually appealing in that kind of character.

great work either way, my personal preference would be for n°2 ^^

Reactions: Bakaboboman

Bakaboboman

Sep 2, 2023
There's a video about character design that I'd suggest you watch min 4:10 and forward.

it's a bit subjective imho but i believe he make some valid point about what's visually appealing in that kind of character.

great work either way, my personal preference would be for n°2 ^^
Interesting, it's very subjective, but I think a good approach is always to gather various references rather than just relying on your own imagination

Reactions: Jack Madrigal