Recommending Best Femdom Games

altr

Sep 16, 2018
What are the 10 best femdom games?
For me these (in alphabetical order, impossible to rank)

1) Captured by Dark Elves
2) Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S.
3) Femdom University
4) Karlsson’s Gambit
5) Mistresses of The Forest
6) Second Class
7) The Ascendants
8) The Prison
9) Tower of Trample
10) Vicious Circle

With great potential: Femdom Friends

Too bad it is abandoned: FA7738Femdom Lockdown

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This list makes me sad. Half of these games are way too early to land on a top 10 list and the other half is the type of femdom that's way too extreme for my tastes.

I probably couldn't even come up with 10. There just aren't enough good femdom games. Especially if you aren't into BDSM and have to force yourself to play RPGM stuff.

I mean the Darktoz games obviously deserve to be on a list, though most of the stuff in them isn't really for me. You also left off The Asylum, I would kick one of the newer games off for that.

I like 4,5 and 6. The Ascendants felt like 90% cringy humor and plot and 10% actual femdom. The Prison was good, but again, RPGM and kind of comparable to the Darktoz stuff.

Didn't play the rest.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Damn, I know all of these already :(

really wish devs would pick femdom up a bit more, but I guess it is not as popular as incest and milf stuff
Mine has a femdom route which, with the release of Chapter Three, seems to have gone down well with those who have played it. But I should warn you in advance it's just one part of the wider game as a whole. On the plus side the module is replayable due a random element so no two sessions end up being the same and with each session lasting around 40 minutes it might still be worth checking out.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Big fan of Femdom but none of these game cited (except Estate Dominate) are interesting for me. The best part of Femdom is the Psychologic and Manipulation Factor of the fetish where you are put in a unusual situation but many of these games cited in this thread the femdom is "Norm", the Dominant Female is overly muscular and clearly it make sense why she has more power than you or the MC submit too easy making it too boring and uninteresting and in some cases excessive use of torture stuff.

My Recommendation of Femdom in some games:
Estate Dominate - Even though the Femdom is affect by the money power, the relationship of the characters are mostly focused in actual femdom and the MC submit slowly.
My Best Deal - The Teacher is perfect.
Seeds of Chaos - No explanation needed.
Swing & Miss - Mostly NTR but the Femdom is very good.
Sex Valley - MC Submit too fast but the female dialogues are very good.
The Shrink - The Femdom character is bad but the Trans character Femdom has huge potential.

Games with femdom that I'm not fond of them:
Fetish Locator - MC Submit too fast and the Dominatrix is very uninteresting.
Big City Pleasure - Femdom of this game is weird and not interesting.
Lunars Chosen - Another rushed Femdom.

Not Femdom games but there is something interesting there:
MILFy City - the Celia turn of table was perfect but unfortunately short.
Being a DIK - There was a potential for good Femdom but the dev decide to focus on another girl needing a dick.
Summertime Saga - Jenny could have being interesting.
Harem Hotel - Android seems interesting but there not much of it.
A house in the Rift - Similar to Being a DIK.
My Pleasure - There was potential for good Femdom but the Dev doesn't seem to show any effort in it.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Any new additions to Femdom Collection??
Tales of Androgyny - If you are fan of Futa on Trap
Futadom World - If you like Futa on Male
Heavy Five - You may like it but I'm not fan of it. Generic strong female teaser.
Photo Hunt - start interesting but become vanilla later on
Monkey Business - same as Photo Hunt but worse
How to fix the future - Interesting beginning but vanilla horde already started to press the dev to remove it.
Under the witch - If you are fan of Feet you probably you like it.
Second Class - If you like Sissification
Extra Life - If you have some sort of time machine to wait 50 year for a playable game
Eros Sector - Same as Heavy Five
Big Score - Somewhat interesting but the art become very bad later on.
Shelter - Very limited content but there is something
Confined with Goddesses - Not really femdom but there is Mommy type female
Sex Note - Jade is a very good on this but similar to How to fix the future I really expect to be another table turn maledom.

Japanese Devs worth playing (Use Textractor)
HERENCIA - by far the best one in femdom games
EMPRESS - More focused in "Female Led relationship" Great Deceiver is a good one.
Msize - no much to talk about it
Bo Wei - Similar to Empress but more focused Feet and latex.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Interesting thread.

I'm the writer on a text-heavy fantasy RPG which will have a dedicated femdom path (there's actually 3 main paths during sex scenes: Maledom, Femdom, and Romance). We released the initial build a while back, and it has a single scene with a robust femdom segment. I'm always interested in feedback from people who are into that, so if you're looking for something to play come and check it out! It's not very long, but it should be enjoyable for anyone who's into gentle femdom. ;)

Here's the game's thread on F95: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-legendary-lust-aphrodisia-build-1-crimsondelightgames.79920/
Direct download link also available here:

I'm mostly interested in feedback because I find femdom somewhat challenging to write due to its nuances.