• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Best Friends [v0.4] [MizarCR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Xincarnation

At the moment it is a game that is trapping me with its history, it is not a typical game that seeks to have sex or nudity from the first version, I hope to support this great creator soon, I recommend the game a lot
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ding000

I don't mind that the game is ntr. Yes the visuals aren't the best. But this game has no strength. None of the aspects of the game are good. The creator is obviously not a native English speaker and it shows, the plot is meh. But the dialog is really bad and doesn't build any suspense, which is really needed for a decent ntr game.
  3. N
    3.00 star(s)

NoHeart

v0.3
    Story: Man brings his fat bastard best friend into his house after he is kicked out by his cheating wife. Fat bastard does fat bastard things.
    Dialogue is no longer passable.
    3/5
    Art: Really bad lighting and posing problems as well as clothing cling constantly. Definitely needs more work with framing as well as half the time you are looking at things almost askew.
    2/5
    Gameplay: Choice based story with little affect at the moment.
    3/5
    Overall:
    3/5 Check back in later.
    Would be nice to have a non-interracial NTR story.
    Looking forward to progress in the Art department. Still no change here.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Just a quick review of version 0.2. I downloaded the game because the comments here on it seemed harsh and I wanted to see for myself.

After playing, I can say that this game is trending toward hard ntr. Not my genre, but some people like it. The two main women are kinda thicc. That's a thumbs up from me. The cast includes a husband and his wife, a fat male friend, a neighbor(woman) and her two boys.

The story is pretty basic and quite rapidly and frequently brings the ladies into compromising positions if the player wants to let them. Seems the ladies are uncertain but like the titillation if you allow it to happen. No sex yet. Looks like the game has the potential to be hot if you like ntr. And maybe even if not. All in all a decent start.

The big problem is the English. It is really hard to understand some of the lines especially from the fat dude. The Spanish version makes sense(with small errors). For those asking in the comments, no, the friend is not gay nor bi.

MizarCR, get a friend or volunteer who has English as a mother tongue to correct your dialogue. I would do it, but don't have the time.

I give the game 4 stars.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Suputamadre

I give 5 stars because I don't know another game that has this aproach to threesome, groupsex, swinger, corruption, and, in general, this kind of stuff. I just love the way the innocent wife are getting corrupt, by his husband, and how he is going to introduce her to show her body, and break boundaries, with his husband's friend, and probably more people. He has a fantasy, to corrupt his loving wife, to get fuck for everyone else, and enjoying the way and being a voyeur as well.
    I think this game deserves support, and I can't wait the new update¡¡¡
  6. 2.00 star(s)

EatulikeLasagna

This is a very lazily done game, Lazy writing, little to no animations, spelling errors, and just an overall low effort game that lacks originality in this site. Only Pros I could give this game is that compared to other 1st releases it actually has quite a bit of content... other than that, its just another average 3dcg game that you'd see in the updated section. I'll still give it the benefit of the doubt and see if there's any improvements in the future for this game. But as of version 0.1 I'll give this a 3/10

Edit: I've played version 0.4 and I can say that the game has gotten better, I'd bump the score up to a 6/10 almost double, I like games that take their time instead of rushing to the sex, pretty good.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (V0.1 ) is:

Pros:
    + Good Graphics
    + Nice Story
    + Long Release
    + Bi Preferences?

Cons:
    - No Sex Scenes
    - Spelling Errors
    - Sentence errors

Conclusion:
    Like the Story, the story gets off pretty well for a first release, you can see that English is not his native language, here it would help to get someone to check over the story line.
    The sentences are like I said a little confusing, like the guy calling his wife him or he etc..

Last Words:
    Still to early to give it a higher rating,what I like is the story,looks like different Charakters are getting evolved etc.
    Still worth the Download.