Seeking Best games focused on sleep sex

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello !

I know there are tags for those, but often they link to games that include those without really focusing on them.
So I would like to know which games you would recommend that have a developed focus on somnophilia.

One example I loved was Long Live the Princess. It lets you creep in some characters' bedrooms at night and play with them depending on your stats
There are also some short japanese games that let you creep on characters with minigames, but I'm looking for bigger games if possible.

Thank you for your help !

Oct 23, 2023
I can’t recall a title that would focus entirely on ss, but there are some that has some good scenes/events (all titles are in 3D/RenPy/HS):
Her Little Secret has an entire section of interacting with pretty much every part of the main LI while she sleeps;
A Family Venture has a series of event where you sister has to sleep in your room for a period of time, rest you can guess by yourself (also ss is available for the rest of the family);
Agent17, series of event with your sister (borderline pedo if you care about that);
Sleep, short title, I guess I would call it reverse ss? Your sister plays with your while you’re on pills but after that she gets caught and there’s that

Pretty sure there were also a couple of more titles but I forgot them, I’ll edit this post if I’ll remember

Reactions: Dude_47

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Unfortunately there aren't much games with sleep sex as a focus. There's only one that I can think of that's entirely based on sleep sex.

The Nightmaretaker is one that completely focus on sleep sex. I want to recommend this game but if you're looking for a quick fuck, this ain't it. It's quite a grind and slow burn. The flow of the game is that you discover an ancient book that you can make contracts with ancient demons by, of course, selling your soul. This grants you access to certain powers for you to sleep creep with. However, you need to redo a lot of things with each new power and it's very repetitive until you finally stick your penis into girls. There's a Free Play mode but I don't know if that's available at the start. Maybe find a full save just to get to fucking. One other issue is that there's no additional sex poses for each girl. There's also one with scat so be warned.

Dungeon With Girl is one that I like to go back occasionally. Sure there's only 1 sleep scene but it's a very delicious one. 'NTR' sleep rape mind you.

Peeping Dorm Manager has one sleep scene as well that is able to loop itself and you can adjust piston speed. Not too bad.

I have some others but they're on the younger variety. If that hits your zone and you're interested, DM me or something.

Reactions: Dude_47