A short visual novel about a sister and her brother sleeping problem!​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-02
Release Date: 2019-06-02
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos, story by bstrbrwn1 -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

gamesleep0002.png gamesleep00014.png gamesleep00040.png action01n8.png gamesleep00049.png gamesleep00057.png gamesleep00064.png

Last edited by a moderator:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
why is this in the identification section? i think you should contact a mod

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
RSSINFRos hi !

can i ask if this was a short project for learning ?

like the renders but want to know what do you plan on making in the future ?
I work on these types of games from 12/2018 - 01/2019, this is just a really short project to see if people likes this type of short v-n, one of my biggest problem are the englsh and the stories behind the game so i found a way fill this problem with other people stories. For now i will continue on working on my main project (Forceur) also because i have some people supporting me and i don't want to steal their money, but time to time maybe one every 2/3 months i will release a short v-n like this, obviusly if people likes it. For any question please write me there or in private or even in my email: redstarinfros@gmail.com!

Thanks for your reply, have a nice week!

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I work on these types of games from 12/2018 - 01/2019, this is just a really short project to see if people likes this type of short v-n, one of my biggest problem are the englsh and the stories behind the game so i found a way fill this problem with other people stories. For now i will continue on working on my main project (Forceur) also because i have some people supporting me and i don't want to steal their money, but time to time maybe one every 2/3 months i will release a short v-n like this, obviusly if people likes it. For any question please write me there or in private or even in my email: redstarinfros@gmail.com!

Thanks for your reply, have a nice week!
thank you for the prompt reply !

i wish you best for the future projects !

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
(y) Hey developer more sleep sex please <3
:)
Maybe in the future, it depends from the amount of people that play it, the support and the other games! If you have any feedbacks, suggestion or problems im there. If you can and you want to support me , thanks!

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
What was the point of naming the sister?

Either I skimmed through too fast and didn't see, or it was never used at all.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What was the point of naming the sister?

Either I skimmed through too fast and didn't see, or it was never used at all.
It' just used two/three times it isn't important but i added it too, you know, why not?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then you would just get people moaning that you can't name the sister so it does have a point, that was a Nice little story so thanks for this.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Xavier867

Jan 22, 2017
I don't really like short "games" (Visual Novals) like that, without anything to do/choose. That's just my opinion though. I'll probably try your main game next weekend. Think I'll like that one better.
But could you tell me which game you are using for the images? I played some Illusion games years ago, but it looks like i haven't played that one and it looks great.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I don't really like short "games" (Visual Novals) like that, without anything to do/choose. That's just my opinion though. I'll probably try your main game next weekend. Think I'll like that one better.
But could you tell me which game you are using for the images? I played some Illusion games years ago, but it looks like i haven't played that one and it looks great.
It is Honey Select, the scene editor is Honey Studio NEO!

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Graphics are okay. Better than normal HS, but not quite Mythic Manor level

- The light ray effects look akward
- That guy sure lies around a lot. At times it felt like he was dying or something
- Didn't check whether it was a kinetic novel... not for me then I guess
- The sex scenes had zero buildup, it all felt just like a game-i-fied erotic novel

For people who don't need strong characters or interesting stories, this might do the trick. First release and the girl already does everything over the course of 5 minutes. Guy lies around all the time. I was kinda bored but I liked the graphics.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I think it fine, the problem with long games is that always get abandoned and you never get the see the fruit. . you just got to develop your short games into a bunch of them, you see the sis now go to the mother, and the aunt and the cousin etc......

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Announcement!

Hello to everyone, i want to give you some information about the future work of my games, i hope you can understand everything!

In the last weeks i searched a work, today i signed a contract and tomorrow i will start to work, i don't know how mutch i will work for them, i hope for mutch time possible, but let's talk about how this will change my work on Forceur and other games, i will not stop to work on my projects, i put too mutch time to cancel everything i done so i will continue to work under the RRS (INFRos) name but the updates will obviusly take more time, i don't work a lot of hours a day and now i will work even less. Unluckly i don't do enough money with my patreons to live so i don't have mutch choices, if you are one of my patreons you have to do some decisions, you can continue support me or you can stop supporting me, if you want to stop i understand it, i will not be mad because it's just support, im not working for anyone.

If you support me because you expect like one update a month, stop supporting me, i honestly don't want the pression of make an update a month because of my supporters, i can't do it.
Thanks to everyone!

B. - INFRos

Reactions: BT77788 and Mormont
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes