4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Announcement!

Hello to everyone, i want to give you some information about the future work of my games, i hope you can understand everything!

In the last weeks i searched a work, today i signed a contract and tomorrow i will start to work, i don't know how mutch i will work for them, i hope for mutch time possible, but let's talk about how this will change my work on Forceur and other games, i will not stop to work on my projects, i put too mutch time to cancel everything i done so i will continue to work under the RRS (INFRos) name but the updates will obviusly take more time, i don't work a lot of hours a day and now i will work even less. Unluckly i don't do enough money with my patreons to live so i don't have mutch choices, if you are one of my patreons you have to do some decisions, you can continue support me or you can stop supporting me, if you want to stop i understand it, i will not be mad because it's just support, im not working for anyone.

If you support me because you expect like one update a month, stop supporting me, i honestly don't want the pression of make an update a month because of my supporters, i can't do it.
Thanks to everyone!

B. - INFRos
Good luck with your new job (y)

punx

May 27, 2017
I don't usually like total novels like this that give no choices or interactions, but this one was pretty good!
Nice to see a typical Chinese girl. The renders reminded me so much of some of my Asian ex-gfs who had very similar body types to her. All these memories of their perfect slender bodies and unbelievably tight holes came flooding back. For me these renders felt so real, so I'm giving this thumbs up!

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Overview:
A short visual novel about a sister and his brother sleeping problem!

a sister and his brother
his brother
his

wut
Dude has literally stated that his English ain't that good, I think some leverage is due.

If you don't mind my asking RSSINFRos, what is your native language?

Reactions: RSSINFRos

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's a joke. No worries.

That said..... if it weren't a language barrier issue.... then I'd be more concerned.

Reactions: Fred Flintstone
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes