who is your favorite girl in Waifu Academy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
whos is your favorite girl in Waifu Academy

@Genji @Fantabaldu @Deimacos @Gary Bertrand @Laziness @Demonius @TheKryptonian @jamdan@Idkanythingsmarter

Kayane she maybe a tad slutty but shes a virgin and is one of the main characters
screenshot0009.png

Rachel there is something about her and she seems to be involved with the schools dark side
screenshot0010.png

Sheila was a tsundere at first but she warmed up to her onii-chan
screenshot0011.png

Mommy (Tomoe) left your dad before you were born but i think she can be forgiven
screenshot0012.png

Minami kinda made you mad before but i think she can be forgiven after all this pretty kitty wants some special catnip screenshot0013.png

Asuka was kinda a bitch to you before but i think her mom is truly the one is to blame after all shes a good cleaner
screenshot0014.png

Takamura may be a bit pushy but she just wants to revive her grandfathers dojo
screenshot0015.png

Catherine is the milf next door

screenshot0009.png

Inori is Catherines Daughter shes going to be just as sexy when she reaches her moms age but shes pretty adorable now

screenshot0014.png

Elizabeth is such a cute European
screenshot0016.png

Keiko is such nice teacher dont you want to please your sensei
screenshot0017.png

Isabela is such a sexy art teacher dont you want to cover her canvas with your special paint
screenshot0018.png

Motoko shes a good class president who i think has a crush on the main character despite this screen shot being a dream
screenshot0019.png

Brooke may have an annoying cousin but shes a top tier gamer
screenshot0020.png

Yuna the top idol who really hates her manger screenshot0020.png

Yoko is a nice cam girl

screenshot0001.png

Haruka is pretty underrated shes is the best vollyball player

screenshot0013.png

Rikuna is such tasty emo and enjoys teasing Elizabeth about being a prude
screenshot0016.png

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

@Genji @Fantabaldu @Deimacos @Gary Bertrand @Laziness @Demonius @TheKryptonian @jamdan@Idkanythingsmarter

Kayane she maybe a tad slutty but shes a virgin and is one of the main characters
View attachment 284960

Rachel there is something about her and she seems to be connected involved with the schools dark side
View attachment 284965

Sheila was a tsundere at first but she warmed up to her onee-san
View attachment 284963

Mommy (Tomoe) left your dad before you were born but i think she can be forgiven
View attachment 284966

Minami kinda made you mad before but i think she can be forgiven after all this pretty kitty wants some special catnip View attachment 284967

Asuka was kinda a bitch to you before but i think her mom is truly the one is to blame after all shes a good cleaner
View attachment 284968

View attachment 284969

View attachment 284970

View attachment 284971

Isabela is such a sexy art teacher dont you want to cover her canvas with your special paint
View attachment 284972
Where is Motoko:cry:,just kidding,i love all of them:LOL:except Rachel,dunno why but i think she is the evil one,might be top waifu in the end of bad route

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Where is Motoko:cry:,just kidding,i love all of them:LOL:except Rachel,dunno why but i think she is the evil one,might be top waifu in the end of bad route
i was deciding to either put her or Elizabeth in the poll i ended up choosing Elizabeth reload the page when you get the chance i added her with the rest of the pictures

@Fantabaldu
thanks im glad you like it :D

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 284960

Rachel there is something about her and she seems to be involved with the schools dark side
View attachment 284965

Sheila was a tsundere at first but she warmed up to her onee-san
View attachment 284963

View attachment 284966

Minami kinda made you mad before but i think she can be forgiven after all this pretty kitty wants some special catnip View attachment 284967

View attachment 284968

View attachment 284969

View attachment 284970

View attachment 284971

View attachment 284972

Motoko shes a good class president who i think has a crush on the main character despite this screen shot being a dream
View attachment 284989
Thats an easy Question its my Kitty Minami followed by Asuka she realy loved getting fucked up the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes