Seeking Best incest-focused games built around a father/daughter relationship?

Nekane

Oct 17, 2017
It doesn't have to only be father/daughter, like Parental Love is, but it would be fantastic if the game included a father/daughter relationship. Bonus points if it includes loli content like Parental Love does.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Sadly, there aren't all too many of them. Here's a few I liked:

A Petal Among Thorns and it's sequel A Moment of Bliss - both heavily focus on romance between F and D.
Areas of GRAY - Focusses heavily on compulsive acts and brainwashing by an outside force.
Coming Of Age - Female MC. The father content is a tiny part of the game, but still quite good.
Depraved Awakening - Be sure to install the mod, otherwise it's just a stepdaughter. The mod rewrites quite a bit of the script to make it proper F/D stuff.
Desert Stalker - Has quite a lot going on besides from F/D stuff, but it's still awesome.
Dilmur - Female MC again. You can focus on the dad path and ignore most of the other stuff
I Love Daddy - Another FMC game. It's rather cliche, but I love it. Has many endings.
Light of my Life - On of the if not THE best F/D game out there. The character's looks aren't for everyone though. If they don't suit you, keep it to yourself.
Powers That Be - Definitely install the mod to tone down the slang. Not even a Gen Zer would be able to wade through this cringespeak otherwise.

Note that none of those involve Loli stuff, since Loli stuff is abhorrent. Especially in F/D incest situations.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
help me please
The game was banned from this forum (I'm not sure if can be naned or not but the name is Proud Father) and the dev with his game recently disappeared from internet completely so I'm not sure if you can get this game anymore at all.

Reactions: Mopio

Mopio

Nov 7, 2021
The game was banned from this forum (I'm not sure if can be naned or not but the name is Proud Father) and the dev with his game recently disappeared from internet completely so I'm not sure if you can get this game anymore at all.
Thanks (y):)