Seeking Best Magic/Mind Control/Love Potion Games?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Fair warning is I've played a lot...like a lot of them. But they're my favorite genre so I'm always looking for more.

Ones I've played so far

A Strange Night
Absolute Power
The Awakening
Corruption
Deviant Desires
Dreams of Desire (of course)
Harem Villa
Lab Rats
Life is Good
Lust Town
Milfs Control
Mind over Matter
My Cute Roommate
Superpowered
The Gift Reloaded

Personally I'd recommend most of those to others who like mind control games (Though I wouldn't recommend MoM and The Gift's been abandoned)

Basically I like a game that's pretty straightforward of

1) Girl doesn't want to fuck you
2) You cast spell/use potion/hypnotize
3) Girl now wants to fuck you

What I'm not a fan of is the robo fucks, like where you brainwash them and they just become mindless fuck dolls. Also I prefer 3D models, not a fan of cartoon animation.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Only game with it you're missing from my mind is Long Live the Princess.

Would you actually recommend Absolute Power? It's currently the game I point to as the worst example of grind replacing a missing narrative I've every seen.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Only game with it you're missing from my mind is Long Live the Princess.

Would you actually recommend Absolute Power? It's currently the game I point to as the worst example of grind replacing a missing narrative I've every seen.
Probably not, if anything the only reason I didn't specifically say I didn't recommend it was because it was really forgettable.

And I'll check out LLTP

E: So I checked out, DL'd and played LLTP (at least as much as I think the game has) and it's good. Glad for the rec. A little short for a 0.9 IMO but definitely the kind of game I was looking for

Also, I should note why it's getting hard to find good games like this. Everybody's talking about Patreon's crackdown of incest games, but games like this are a target too, because using hypnosis or love potions to have sex with someone makes it non consensual and therefore they list it as rape. Before Teacher's Pets was abandoned the dev had to remove the aphrodisiac from the game because he was trying to follow the rules

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
E: So I checked out, DL'd and played LLTP (at least as much as I think the game has) and it's good. Glad for the rec. A little short for a 0.9 IMO but definitely the kind of game I was looking for
Thanks for checking my game out. I'm not sure what you mean with it being short for a 0.9, unless you're assuming that 0.9 will be directly followed by 1.0, which is not the case. The next version is 0.10. We're far from done, despite the game containing almost an entire novel's worth of text so far.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Thanks for checking my game out. I'm not sure what you mean with it being short for a 0.9, unless you're assuming that 0.9 will be directly followed by 1.0, which is not the case. The next version is 0.10. We're far from done, despite the game containing almost an entire novel's worth of text so far.
My bad, I absolutely did think it was close to a 1.0.

And it's not a bad thing. When I say short, or little content, it's because you clearly laid the foundation for a LOT of content in the future. Were it purely what's available I'd say it has a lot, but seeing all the characters yet to be fully controlled, the plot threads left open, etc, it gets me excited to think about how great the game will end up being, and if I didn't say it, already pretty great so far

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
A spell of their own fits your need
Inner Bimbo is kind of like that
Wife Trainer has hypnosis in it

Hypnopics Collective is a forum dedicated to mind control content, should be able to find stuff there.
All of these are in f95 if you search for them.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
A spell of their own fits your need
Inner Bimbo is kind of like that
Wife Trainer has hypnosis in it

Hypnopics Collective is a forum dedicated to mind control content, should be able to find stuff there.
All of these are in f95 if you search for them.
Unfortunately they don't fit my need. When I said I prefer 3d models over cartoons, I also am not a big fan of games that just use still shots of actual people.

That's on me, should've specified

Reactions: Matrh

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
iNSight of you: less mind control, more wearing down a woman's will through blackmail and a mood altering? chip which gives you the option to deny her orgasms.

All of these are 2D:
The Star Cove incident, even though it's in it's early stages.
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. corruption routes use some kind of serum. It's art is pretty damn good IMO.
Fate Of Irnia (using only red sphere) is similar, think it's from the same dev, but the art isn't quite as great (again, IMO).
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter

These are real p.:
College Daze (possibly my favorite game on the site, definitely my top 5)
The Company (pretty similar to ASpell4All)

Reactions: CyanPhoenix

Amlzap

Sep 14, 2020
Corruption
Hunter's Harem
powder of depravity
Jikage rising
They are also good games for the topic

The.xx

Dec 8, 2021
The Lust Hero (abandoned. Very similar concept to Corruption)
Corrupted Kingdoms
Dark Magic

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Book of Hypnosis and Climax
  • Jikage Rising
  • Lust Epidemic
  • My Best Deal
  • Taimanin Yukikaze series
  • The Nobleman's Retort