Seeking Best Mind Control Games

Jun 10, 2018
Hi there can anyone tell me the name of the game where MC get mind control power after drinking some kind of portion which is made by an scientist(russian I think) . Then the scientist also drink the portion & try to control MC's mother and sister and failed because they only listens to the MC. Scientist kidnapped the MC's mother and sister. But MC got a migraine due to mind control. His migraine solved automatically when a girl showed in his life. Then she help him save his family.

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Hi there can anyone tell me the name of the game where MC get mind control power after drinking some kind of portion which is made by an scientist(russian I think) . Then the scientist also drink the portion & try to control MC's mother and sister and failed because they only listens to the MC. Scientist kidnapped the MC's mother and sister. But MC got a migraine due to mind control. His migraine solved automatically when a girl showed in his life. Then she help him save his family.
The gift reloaded

Reactions: anhnhan123x

Marvelfanatic

Aug 29, 2023
I believe this is the wish....was one of my favorites for awhile but haven't seen much activity in a bit