Best TimeStamps, Unconditional Love Girl (poll) !!!!!!!

Favorite TimeStamps , Unconditional Love Girl

• Dr River

Votes: 130 15.4%
  • Gaz

Votes: 130 15.4%
  • Heather

Votes: 150 17.8%
  • Juliana

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • Maureen

Votes: 128 15.2%
  • Molly

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • Monika

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Mrs. Derlington

Votes: 52 6.2%
  • Veronika

Votes: 358 42.5%
  • Other ( Candice, Officer Riggs, Rachel, The Mayor)

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Pitrik
Pitrik my friend.. just a small vote ... Maureen or Gaz ( sure you can like them ) are waiting for you .... :) ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Gaz/Nika, both are hot as balls with their bad girl look. Probably Nika slightly over Gaz because she seems cleaner.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You know I always find the complaints about the smoking a bit uncalled for, considering it is mentioned as one of the fetishes and juli is smoking on a lot of promo pics as well, she used to even smoke on the disclaimer before, and the banners.

Like we do realize not everyone finds smoking sexy but, but its a part of the game, its not something that will just be removed. Ofc we do recognize when some people maybe want an option of less/more smoking, and that we implemented in the last patch :)

Fun to see the votes going here too though, my personal favorites are going to be Dr. River, Juli and Nika :) But i really liked the anal scene with molly :p

• Wow

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
My top 3:
Veronika, Gaz, Maureen, in that order.

I agree with Hadley--I would find the girls more attractive if they didn't smoke. Dev seems to have a fixation on smoking, and I'm generally repulsed by chemical vices.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My top 3:
Veronika, Gaz, Maureen, in that order.

I agree with Hadley--I would find the girls more attractive if they didn't smoke. Dev seems to have a fixation on smoking, and I'm generally repulsed by chemical vices.
Well to be fair we have listed smoking as a fetish of the game since day 1 :) Yet we still get surprised comments on both the smoking, and glasses(?!) :D

Even on patreon it says this, and guess what's first...:

ADULT CONTENT
Smoking, Milf, Voyeurism, Glasses... All this With a touch of Romance

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Well to be fair we have listed smoking as a fetish of the game since day 1 :) Yet we still get surprised comments on both the smoking, and glasses(?!) :D

Even on patreon it says this, and guess what's first...:

ADULT CONTENT
Smoking, Milf, Voyeurism, Glasses... All this With a touch of Romance
I mean no disrespect, I think the character design overall is excellent, each character really has personality and that isn't something we see a lot of! I'm just saying I'm just saying I personally don't like smoking, but that issue is such a blip compared to how much I like the game :p

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Some tricks , helping Monika with 0 votes

I remember all , that she is the best Nika girlfriend...:love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I mean no disrespect, I think the character design overall is excellent, each character really has personality and that isn't something we see a lot of! I'm just saying I'm just saying I personally don't like smoking, but that issue is such a blip compared to how much I like the game :p
Oh I know it's not for everyone, But from what I understand at least Mot wont sway from the smoking scenes anytime soon :p

Reactions: OldMoonSong

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Next idea for a poll it could be interesting : Better July with or without " the cicarettes " :)
My personal opinion : this is one of the few games with this kind of fetish... absolutely always i need a " Smoking July"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Krull

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Next idea for a poll it could be interesting : Better July with or without " the cicarettes " :)
My personal opinion : this is one of the few games with this kind of fetish... absolutely always i need a " Smoking July"
It's always a bit difficult when it comes to the fetishes to be honest, I mean, there's an artist behind all the work, and he requires his own inspiration and enjoy his own work. Motkeyz has has a vision for the game and he knows what inspires him to continue working and making the excellent work he already does. You can really see he put a lot of effort into it and it is well made, it's clear he loves what he does. :D Of course if some people don't like it the way he does it, it's totally okay to say "Not for me", but whichever way you look at it, the quality is there even if it doesnt speak to everyone what is going on in the art.

:)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Like we do realize not everyone finds smoking sexy but, but its a part of the game, its not something that will just be removed. Ofc we do recognize when some people maybe want an option of less/more smoking, and that we implemented in the last patch :)
I would never ask for a character trait like this to be removed, but I did appreciate the option to skip the cigarette in that scene!