Seeking Best 'Trainer' games?

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Wow, so many good suggestions. I'd add : old, but gold. Speaking of Witch Trainer, you could try
i wud try out that game but i hate the old anime artstyle. as for WT ive been playing but even tho its complete it feels incomplete since the base game isnt complete (u cant tutor Hermoine at all) idk if in Silver's mod u can but its not complete. How close is Sad Crab's mod to being complete?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How close is Sad Crab's mod to being complete?
It has a new girl from Slytherin to train, more books and you can interact with the Phoenix. Also cheats and bugfixes, the game is less grindy.
I don't remember if it has more clothes/items too.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
i wud try out that game but i hate the old anime artstyle. as for WT ive been playing but even tho its complete it feels incomplete since the base game isnt complete (u cant tutor Hermoine at all) idk if in Silver's mod u can but its not complete. How close is Sad Crab's mod to being complete?
Sad Crab's mod is not complete and the team has moved on to create .
Silver mod you can tutor Hermione. (There's some great stuff in the tutoring!) It is complete for the Hermione path, but they've been adding new characters (Cho, Luna, Tonks and Astoria) and those paths are not complete yet.

It has a new girl from Slytherin to train, more books and you can interact with the Phoenix. Also cheats and bugfixes, the game is less grindy.
I don't remember if it has more clothes/items too.
Silver mod has the most content I believe. I think it includes most of the content from the Sad Crab mod and has added significantly more. I don't know if it includes anything from Feodosiy's mod though.

Reactions: youngmoist

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Sad Crab's mod is not complete and the team has moved on to create .
Silver mod you can tutor Hermione. (There's some great stuff in the tutoring!) It is complete for the Hermione path, but they've been adding new characters (Cho, Luna, Tonks and Astoria) and those paths are not complete yet.

Silver mod has the most content I believe. I think it includes most of the content from the Sad Crab mod and has added significantly more. I don't know if it includes anything from Feodosiy's mod though.
dude thanks for telling me about the hermoine being complete thing! i hate playing unfinished games (hence why i created this thread) but now im gonna play thru silver's mod

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
dude thanks for telling me about the hermoine being complete thing! i hate playing unfinished games (hence why i created this thread) but now im gonna play thru silver's mod
I don't know if you've played the Witch Trainer: Silver mod yet, but they just dropped an update that adds a bunch of content for Cho and also updated some of the Luna content.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Just to close the loop on this, since the OP said they prefer complete games, My Little Angel is now complete.
downloading rn lol. as for WT silver i downloaded it awhile ago but i havent started it yet, played a lil bit of akabur's WT and was disappointed it wasnt finished then found the mod but havent gotten around to it. guess il update it and start it soon hopefully lol

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Wow, so many good suggestions. I'd add : old, but gold. Speaking of Witch Trainer, you could try
But sad crab's mod was kinda... sad, if I recall. It wasn't that much content and they got alot of glory for it, making their own take on the game now but it's slooooooow as shit.

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
Probably a bit late, but if you wanted to i believe the Eratoho games might have it, just there is no pictures