Best Way To Kill Eric (Big Brother thought bubble)

M

MantisK

If you had a fully functioning game with any importable weapons/devices, how would YOU get rid of Eric (use of pictures encouraged)?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A nuke... I'd lure him to a desert island first though - "my family went on vacation there, and they want you badly..." - and I'd make sure that Godzilla lives there...

He'd probably still survive somehow though. Damn cockroach!

Edit: Oh, you wanted a pic... note the nuke in the mid-ground.
5RHRiVr.jpg

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
With The Strangler or The Long Farewell (both Game of Thrones References)... If he was alone with the first, if family was there with the second.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Seeing as he's a career criminal, might I suggest Judas Cradle?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Give him severe aphasia, maybe along with migraines, and let the pieces fall where they may.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
the best way to kill him is kim kardashian She can kill anyone :closedeyesmile:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
I'd force him to live with the mother permanently.

They are both awful, perfect match.
"i would punish him by forcing him to live with a fuck a hot milf that is willing to please him in any way he wants including fucking her kids..."

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
"i would punish him by forcing him to live with a fuck a hot milf that is willing to please him in any way he wants including fucking her kids..."
That hot milf dived straight on board the idea of sending her kid to military school at the idea of a man she'd known for 5 minutes.

Take away her looks and you have a complete bitch on your hands. Lets be honest, she's a personality vacuum with a severe lack of maternal instincts.

The guy likes to fuck around and he'd have to spend his life with that vapid bint while the son can go about his life free of someone who'd ship him away at the drop of a hat.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
That hot milf dived straight on board the idea of sending her kid to military school at the idea of a man she'd known for 5 minutes.

Take away her looks and you have a complete bitch on your hands. Lets be honest, she's a personality vacuum with a severe lack of maternal instincts.

The guy likes to fuck around and he'd have to spend his life with that vapid bint while the son can go about his life free of someone who'd ship him away at the drop of a hat.
whether or not shes a useless slut and he won't be able to fuck anyone els doesn't matter. you're still leaving him to live out his life with a woman that is willing to please him in any way he wants until he dies. how is that a punishment?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
whether or not shes a useless slut and he won't be able to fuck anyone els doesn't matter. you're still leaving him to live out his life with a woman that is willing to please him in any way he wants until he dies. how is that a punishment?
How exactly is she going to please him in any way when it's just the 2 of them?

he'd be bored shitless within a few weeks and be unable to do anything stuck with the knowledge that a boy is pretty much fucking a harems worth of women whenever he wants.

He's stuck in a domestic lifestyle, the very thing he despises, and can't get out of it with a woman he has no feelings for and be unable to do anything he wants with his life.

Sex itself isn't that great when you want to play the field and only fucked the woman in the first place to further your own agenda.

What exactly would killing him do?

He would suffer briefly but then it would be over. Sticking him in his own personal hell with no way out while the kid he tried to get rid of is living the high life would be much more fun.

You seem to be under the misguided impression that simply because he gets sex that would be okay. Sex with one person to a man that values his freedom and had no desire for the woman beyond what he would get out of it would soon wear thin.

M

MantisK

How exactly is she going to please him in any way when it's just the 2 of them?

he'd be bored shitless within a few weeks and be unable to do anything stuck with the knowledge that a boy is pretty much fucking a harems worth of women whenever he wants.

He's stuck in a domestic lifestyle, the very thing he despises, and can't get out of it with a woman he has no feelings for and be unable to do anything he wants with his life.

Sex itself isn't that great when you want to play the field and only fucked the woman in the first place to further your own agenda.

What exactly would killing him do?

He would suffer briefly but then it would be over. Sticking him in his own personal hell with no way out while the kid he tried to get rid of is living the high life would be much more fun.

You seem to be under the misguided impression that simply because he gets sex that would be okay. Sex with one person to a man that values his freedom and had no desire for the woman beyond what he would get out of it would soon wear thin.
GREAT! Now I have, "Killing Me Softly" stuck in my head...

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Leave him alive in "Houseboy" role, no sex, and a dick cage on him. He can't masturbate, get a handy, get sucked, or have set at all. And when he gets aroused, the cage restricts him so he will deflate fast. :D

Reactions: Vibescu