Best Way To Kill Eric (Big Brother thought bubble)

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Why kill him? Make a cuck out of him for the rest of his life. A cuckoldry for a cuckoldry.

M

MantisK

Why kill him? Make a cuck out of him for the rest of his life. A cuckoldry for a cuckoldry.
Technically, the only one Cucked would have been Kate, and she never witnessed Eric schlupping Alice, so not so much...

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Technically, the only one Cucked would have been Kate, and she never witnessed Eric schlupping Alice, so not so much...
But since in this kind of game, all your family women are considered as "your women" even if you`re not yet in a sexual relationship, so practically by that point of view, yes it is. Majority of players DOES consider it "stealing her from you" otherwise why are they so mad at Eric?

M

MantisK

But since in this kind of game, all your family women are considered as "your women" even if you`re not yet in a sexual relationship, so practically by that point of view, yes it is. Majority of players DOES consider it "stealing her from you" otherwise why are they so mad at Eric?
Petty male Alpha Lacking? Cockblocking Douche? Many options. The world is full of reason why men can't get a leg up.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
A lot of the players disliked how Eric had god-mode on. It wasn't just that he came in to mess up your plans, but that you were actually punished for trying to do anything about it. It wasn't a game at all.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A lot of the players disliked how Eric had god-mode on. It wasn't just that he came in to mess up your plans, but that you were actually punished for trying to do anything about it. It wasn't a game at all.
That's exactly the reason why I stopped play BB some time ago and am still just considering to give it another try ; but well, you said "had god-mode", so perhaps...
There's a lot of games where a wild douchebag appear and try to fuck all your girls or mess with your plans. But BB is the only one I know where it's (was ?) mandatory to shut your mouth and just watch him being an asshole bully.
Basically speaking, the girls around you suddenly become brainless cocksleves and nothing else. Whatever happen, the only thing in their mind is to do whatever he want because they fear to loose his dick more than they fear their own death.
What's the pleasure to play such a game ? Whatever the game and whatever your skills, you play because you hopes/dreams that one day you'll beat the game. Here, you know that you'll never defeat the final boss... so, why play ?

M

MantisK

That's exactly the reason why I stopped play BB some time ago and am still just considering to give it another try ; but well, you said "had god-mode", so perhaps...
There's a lot of games where a wild douchebag appear and try to fuck all your girls or mess with your plans. But BB is the only one I know where it's (was ?) mandatory to shut your mouth and just watch him being an asshole bully.
Basically speaking, the girls around you suddenly become brainless cocksleves and nothing else. Whatever happen, the only thing in their mind is to do whatever he want because they fear to loose his dick more than they fear their own death.
What's the pleasure to play such a game ? Whatever the game and whatever your skills, you play because you hopes/dreams that one day you'll beat the game. Here, you know that you'll never defeat the final boss... so, why play ?
I tried to do no peeking, or opening doors, still got the Military school route, even when the lines used contradicted the actions taken. On top of that, the time suck factor was humongous. You lost 90% of time to interact with Mom, the actions with Lisa's lessons were never explained or shown. The whoring of Alice was expected, but how Kate never caught on was insane (also how Lisa never figured out Kate existed) the amount of lost potential in this game is astounding. Poorly designed with decent artwork that had the feminine lack of detail to make it sensual instead of sexual.
Still, Eric was the worst addition of any game, made no sense and the fact he got to seduce Ann secretly for a week, but it takes 6 months for anyone else, is insane. He was just a lazy way to make the lack of content seem like more by adding 6 days of identical nothingness for every new frame of content.
This is why I boxed the game, but kept the Fan Art! 1000 times the talent without the drone and meaningless grind.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'd find a way to poison him, somehow, and have him appear to drop dead in a heart attack, possibly while in between at Alice's splayed legs, pounding away. It'd serve her right for being the fickle tease that she is.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
1) Lock him up in dungeon, tie him to wall.
2) Pull his teeth out, as well as his finger nails and toe nails.
3) Find his mother and sister and slowly turn them into obedient sex slaves.
4) Make pictures and videos of them and show them to him. Laugh maniacally! Remember, he can't use his hands...
5) Add some more pictures, as you enjoy having his house, his car and spending his money on sex toys, you will use on his mother.
6) When torturing him that way is no longer entertaining, skin him alive and make sure, he is conscious until the end.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Your ways of killing him makes me sad your imaginations are so boring :sleep::sleep::sleep:
This is the true way to kill him

GOOSH GOOSH