Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RDperv

Oct 20, 2018
where u can download stuff for besti?
I'm wondering this too. There is a community friends one in the launcher, but I was hoping there were more community created ones that I can download. (Obiviously looking for MLP characters) If anyone knows any place where I can download some please post? Thank you.

lol405

Apr 15, 2020
I'm wondering this too. There is a community friends one in the launcher, but I was hoping there were more community created ones that I can download. (Obiviously looking for MLP characters) If anyone knows any place where I can download some please post? Thank you.

and

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeandroVarisco

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
This game just does not work at all for me, first it lags to about 7fps in the launcher then when I try to update the launcher the screen flashes black shows the window and does nothing else. I have an i9 9900k, 32gb ram, and a 2070 super. this pc crushes RE Village and H3VR. Anyone else having this problem?

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
This game just does not work at all for me, first it lags to about 7fps in the launcher then when I try to update the launcher the screen flashes black shows the window and does nothing else. I have an i9 9900k, 32gb ram, and a 2070 super. this pc crushes RE Village and H3VR. Anyone else having this problem?
are you running fpsVR? If so, try closing it before launching.

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
Long time watcher. Nothing significant has been added for about a year at this point. New scenes and actions etc used to come thick and fast (pun intended) but has severely slowed.
Equigon ie dick-sucking simulator is fun, but the lack of actual interaction types or even sounds like slurping/gagging etc make it boring super quick, even though the humour of the game itself is great.

As far as Besti 9 goes, that's the mainline game that's seen a lack of development beyond patreon and subscribestar added rewards of characters and skins etc for the last year while they've worked on whatever Besti X is... it's hard to tell what exactly it is, seems to be a basis for future games to be built on like Equigon for interaction and game creation. But I stopped paying attention to that ages ago, the test realms don't show a lot.

At this point the patons are pretty much supporting whatever Besti X is and having their OC's/character picks put in.

Reactions: parakep

FantasticMrFaux

Dec 29, 2020
Long time watcher. Nothing significant has been added for about a year at this point. New scenes and actions etc used to come thick and fast (pun intended) but has severely slowed.
Equigon ie dick-sucking simulator is fun, but the lack of actual interaction types or even sounds like slurping/gagging etc make it boring super quick, even though the humour of the game itself is great.

As far as Besti 9 goes, that's the mainline game that's seen a lack of development beyond patreon and subscribestar added rewards of characters and skins etc for the last year while they've worked on whatever Besti X is... it's hard to tell what exactly it is, seems to be a basis for future games to be built on like Equigon for interaction and game creation. But I stopped paying attention to that ages ago, the test realms don't show a lot.

At this point the patons are pretty much supporting whatever Besti X is and having their OC's/character picks put in.
Yeah, I used to support this project back in the eeearly days of its development before it had VR support and was basically just watch 2 ponies fuck from pre-set camera angles. After a while, it became clear Skunk kind of does the bare minimum work on it to satisfy his patrons and pockets a load of money from expectant fans in the mean time. He kept talking about irrelevant shit like random episodes of Deep space 9 during one week, at which point I pulled my sub and gave up on him.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So is it still nothing but ponies? Just wondering because for some reason trying to run the v9 demo on my computer with the 2D display option crashes the game so I can't even check for myself.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes