Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

toastrbun

May 17, 2020
Just tested right now, it's impressive.
it's really having your Pony in your house (in black and white AR of course) and I also like the way you can adjust your AR rendering.

The character you spawn really feel here, not laggy even with 3 of them spawned.
Just interaction for now is just extremely poor.
But I can easily imagine this a part of Besti X.
think you could send the .APK? even with the patch, I'm unable to access Besti LF. thx

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I'll work on a new patch soon, seem that something changed server side for LF, that's weird that it's the only one not working anymore...

EDIT: Actually, I tested a lot of things, and now I THINK it is just locked for everyone. Seems logic as Quest V34 make the AR no more experimental, but SDK need update (the SDK 34 released 11th November)
I'll try if LF is still working. If not, I guess he just made it not downloadable in wait of the SDK update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Askwer

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I confirm that LF isn't working anymore on Quest 2 v34.
So that's certainly why he just blocked it.
Now I don't know if I can bypass that, but I think it's useless, so here is the APK if you are still in v33 (of course, need to enable EXPERIMENTAL ADB val using PC or Smartphone on any quest boot)

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
well i have a problem for the "Besti 9" ingame i need the nsfw key i have the agust,july, may and october key but only the october key work by the other keys they are red so it dont work for that. Have anyone the newest key for the nsfw and so? i mean the Besti 9.100 version.

Last edited:

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
well i have a problem for the "Besti 9" ingame i need the nsfw key i have the agust,july, may and october key but only the october key work by the other keys they are red so it dont work for that. Have anyone the newest key for the nsfw and so? i mean the Besti 9.100 version.
patch on page 11 by myself, it works.

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
If folks are curious about updates/progress I import my current SubscribeStar tier ($10) here: .

He also has a Twitter ( ) where he does adequate job of posting progress updates. Not 100% consistent, but good enough I think.
Looks like Kemono's importer doesn't work with SubscribeStar again.

It hasn't worked in a month.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
i wish this LF stuff would be compatible with the Vive Cosmos already :( this looks amazing, love the characters. but the last game Equigon i think it was? the Cosmos controllers didnt work and i couldnt map them for some reason.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Looks like Kemono's importer doesn't work with SubscribeStar again.

It hasn't worked in a month.
It has actually been going up and down much longer than that and like a day or two after I posted that it broke again :/. I should have updated the post, but never got around to it. They have a request channel in their Telegram where they had a pinned message saying that the subscibestar imported was dead and that a fix would come at some point. That message has since disappeared but it still seems broken or I cannot figure it out.

Feb 24, 2019
I just have to know, is there a way to add animations/interactions and custom models (non pony models for example) yet? For Besti X.

KurgerBing3

Feb 24, 2021
That would also interest me very much. Would be really cool if that worked. :)
does the pregnancy feature in this game work and if so how would one go about doing it
the pregnancy system in this game does work, it just uses the system clock to determine progression (wish the dev would tell players this) . when you create a character is randomly assigns a week long estrus cycle block to them in a month, (eg. 5-12th day every month).just skip in 5 day increments on the system clock and boot the game and it will eventually tell you on the load save screen. after the estrus cycle ends if they are bred it gives them ~3 week long pregnancy. after the pregnancy ends it adds offspring to your save with randomly generated mutations or color variations, some of which are unique and cannot be made in the character creator (eg. derpy eyes).

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes