Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Who is the character who can get pregnant? Is it the woman or the pony?
All of the female/herm ponies can get pregnant, but they all have cycles, and can only get pregnant at certain times based on their birth date.

If you want, try changing the date in your system information (skip a week or two at a time) and try reloading the game until you find a pony who can be bred.

Reactions: Gùsepp

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
It may as well be abandoned at this point. Ramage has Besti beat by a country mile, even in its current state. I really hope that project gains further traction. Besti patreons should jump ship to Ramage and support Plumage.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
It may as well be abandoned at this point. Ramage has Besti beat by a country mile, even in its current state. I really hope that project gains further traction. Besti patreons should jump ship to Ramage and support Plumage.
The problem with Besti is that the promise is better, and clearly was on the good way, but nothing came from it...
Besti is one more of those patreon project that give enough money to live on (as he's alone on this project) but still have useless updates that no one cares instead of working on the TWO things people want : content + SDK.

The SDK, to start with, is a pure joke.
It's literally a VR ready SDK, with some basic access to assets he made, and that's it... never upgraded, never being near usable... SO the idea of a VR MLP Erotic game with content created by community is just dead already...

Then the content... oh boy... do I have to talk about it ?
He never managed to even keep his works from one project to another, you currently have to install all "Bestie" games to see all content...That's a terrible way to do so, he literally had to start anew again like 3 times now ?
And still losing time by doing other projects on that fundation like the Stallion thing, when BestiX REALLY NEED attention RIGHT NOW...

I still hope for a big surprise, but for me, backing this guy is just wasting money.

THEN, Ramage in the other hand, just don't have those promise, which make it at the same time more and less disappointing...

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
The problem with Besti is that the promise is better, and clearly was on the good way, but nothing came from it...
Besti is one more of those patreon project that give enough money to live on (as he's alone on this project) but still have useless updates that no one cares instead of working on the TWO things people want : content + SDK.

The SDK, to start with, is a pure joke.
It's literally a VR ready SDK, with some basic access to assets he made, and that's it... never upgraded, never being near usable... SO the idea of a VR MLP Erotic game with content created by community is just dead already...

Then the content... oh boy... do I have to talk about it ?
He never managed to even keep his works from one project to another, you currently have to install all "Bestie" games to see all content...That's a terrible way to do so, he literally had to start anew again like 3 times now ?
And still losing time by doing other projects on that fundation like the Stallion thing, when BestiX REALLY NEED attention RIGHT NOW...

I still hope for a big surprise, but for me, backing this guy is just wasting money.

THEN, Ramage in the other hand, just don't have those promise, which make it at the same time more and less disappointing...
All Ramage needs right now to forever outshine besti is fix the 2d controls, add in customizable ponies and a big ranch where you can fuck around.

Right now if someone wants a good pony game i either recommed them Ramage or the Secret Horse Files thought the author of that is deep in revamping the entire game so you only get to play a year old variant now BUT atleast it progress unlike Besti:(

karambula

May 1, 2021
August fan key.
Also, I tend to play in simple tracked; 9.104 broke it. You can still use 9.103 but you'll have to delete your systemsettings.horse (SaveData\Besti9\Preferences) file if you launched 9.104 as it is overwritten. Hope this saves someone the headache.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So there are several versions in the launcher. Do they have actual different content in them or is it just awkwardly organized for some reason?

I'm thinking about different content in the sense of poses or animations, or maybe allowing me to manually touch the pony butt in VR and have them react.

Reactions: Azulon95

Ostap42

Dec 12, 2020
button Make Friends is not working. It is highlighted in gray and when I press it nothing happens.
Please tell me what to do?

HiawathaGelt

Feb 14, 2022
Hey I can't select anything in the menu in mobile vr mode. Like the cursor doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix that?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes