Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
tried using the unlocker. it will allow you to download stuff but the game will be stuck in "Trial" mode and doesn't allow you to do anything.
8RGj1RT.png
8NTKST4.png

i tried on both the installer and portable options of the game. copied the files from the crack into the correct folders, and after that failed. i deleted everything and tried again. same results.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
tried using the unlocker. it will allow you to download stuff but the game will be stuck in "Trial" mode and doesn't allow you to do anything.

i tried on both the installer and portable options of the game. copied the files from the crack into the correct folders, and after that failed. i deleted everything and tried again. same results.
Unlocker updated (same link)

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Unlocker updated (same link)
still seems to only run in trial mode. copied the contents of the crack to the "GameData" folder, overwrote, and still only trial mode.

Quick video (had to cut out the downloading part to save space)

Last edited:

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
still seems to only run in trial mode. copied the contents of the crack to the "GameData" folder, overwrote, and still only trial mode.

Quick video (had to cut out the downloading part to save space)

Oh yeah, my bad: you need to reinstall the crack after game install

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Oh yeah, my bad: you need to reinstall the crack after game install
just reinstalled the crack over it and still stuck in trial mode.

I was wondering if this had something to do with it
pKohKZ2.png
"Besti_9_810" is from the crack folder while "Besti_9_1020" is what gets downloaded

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
just reinstalled the crack over it and still stuck in trial mode.
"Besti_9_810" is from the crack folder while "Besti_9_1020" is what gets downloaded
Yes, something is weird here...
I'll edit when I know what is going on

EDIT: Ok, there's maybe a shadow update here, not sure, but still I updated my crack, please do a clean install of Besti9 before using it.
Also, can not work at first launch.

Last edited:

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Nope, it didn't work still try to find out how to play it!! and why the developer not sell it on steam
Yes it works, but it need to be reinstalled after Besti9 updated or installed.
It became more complex to crack it, and so less easy to use

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Yes it works, but it need to be reinstalled after Besti9 updated or installed.
It became more complex to crack it, and so less easy to use
I have watched a video on how to use the crack for Besti. I followed the instruction's in the video to a key. Heck, I even deleted the game fully. Reinstalled it. Then re-inserted the Besti game crack. I wounder if anything in the code has been changed for it not to work?

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Nope, it didn't work still try to find out how to play it!! and why the developer not sell it on steam
I have watched a video on how to use the crack for Besti. I followed the instruction's in the video to a key. Heck, I even deleted the game fully. Reinstalled it. Then re-inserted the Besti game crack. I wounder if anything in the code has been changed for it not to work?
So I've noticed that the crack will only work if you are using a key (regardless if it has expired). seems to be a very important detail that the cracker left out in his installation instructions. I've added an older key that worked for me in attachments.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
So I've noticed that the crack will only work if you are using a key (regardless if it has expired). seems to be a very important detail that the cracker left out in his installation instructions. I've added an older key that worked for me in attachments.
I have no key installed, you shouldn't need it, but MAYBE there's a problem if you NEVER had keys at all?
I'll check that later, and need more details on what was working or not before installing a key.

Last edited:

AyyPK

Apr 3, 2022
I have no key installed, you shouldn't need it, but MAYBE there's a problem if you NEVER had keys at all?
I'll check that later, and need more details on what was working or not before installing a key.
So, I have to say that it only worked for me once I had a single key. I didn't have any key prior to the september one above since I couldn't find any working ones anymore. After I put in my first ever key the crack worked

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes