Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
I tried Besti Unlocker many times. Still I am unable to use it correctly. I followed the steps one by one. Still no luck on my end :/

Treky

Apr 21, 2022
I tried Besti Unlocker many times. Still I am unable to use it correctly. I followed the steps one by one. Still no luck on my end :/
On my side, with besti unlocker i need to put a besti key old or new it doesn't matter but the game need to have a key with the unlocker

Reactions: Raves_Huskie

gasterrrr

Mar 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to get pregnant? I saw that the game has this option in the settings and found that it is by the date of the system as well. I spent hours trying, changing the dates but didn't get any results.

derpyguy98

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to get pregnant? I saw that the game has this option in the settings and found that it is by the date of the system as well. I spent hours trying, changing the dates but didn't get any results.
You don't get pregnant, the ponies do.

Dec 23, 2020
Yes, I was referring to the ponies too, but I didn't have any results
IIRC you have to wait until the pony you're wanting to impregnate shows up on the main menu as "in heat", then from there I think it's just a game of chance. Just do a bunch of vaginal penetrative actions and cum in them a few times, usually you'll have it happen then after the "in heat pony list" refreshes.

Also ponies have to have their Birth Control setting disabled in their friend creation tab for them to go into heat/get impregnated.

Reactions: gasterrrr

gasterrrr

Mar 1, 2022
IIRC you have to wait until the pony you're wanting to impregnate shows up on the main menu as "in heat", then from there I think it's just a game of chance. Just do a bunch of vaginal penetrative actions and cum in them a few times, usually you'll have it happen then after the "in heat pony list" refreshes.

Also ponies have to have their Birth Control setting disabled in their friend creation tab for them to go into heat/get impregnated.
Got it, thanks for the help.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021

here new
i don't really get this dev, that key is brand new but theres literaly no information about a new key being added or a changelog telling us whats been added/changed on his website, patreon or subscribestar so like?? Is this game abandoned or no??

Dec 23, 2020
i don't really get this dev, that key is brand new but theres literaly no information about a new key being added or a changelog telling us whats been added/changed on his website, patreon or subscribestar so like?? Is this game abandoned or no??
It's hard to even tell anymore honestly. He hasn't added anything new at all for the past few months or so but yet still pumps out new keys for it. He could be working on something really big for all I know but again, it's really hard to tell, and it could just be wishful thinking even.

Reactions: JhonnyJo

NikBlack

Dec 6, 2018
So, is did they add anything new in the game?
There hasn't been much progress in over a year, maybe two. Maybe the dev is working on something big, but I wouldn't be so sure.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
They post updates about like, something they're working on pretty much every week. But I"ll be honest I can't really tell what it is, or when it's supposed to come out, or if it's really meaningful progress on anything?

Certainly they don't really seem to be focused on adding progress to this project specifically.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
How long after they are pregnant do they start to show...or do they? Do they have horse babies, human, hybrid or no babies? If they do have babies do they become friends or option to be friends?

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
they should put something in that lets you deliver the "whatever they're pregnant with" kinda like Wicked Island, just need a toggle for ppl that dont wanna see it....but it needs the option for those what do wanna see it :)

naamah

Jul 9, 2017
How long after they are pregnant do they start to show...or do they? Do they have horse babies, human, hybrid or no babies? If they do have babies do they become friends or option to be friends?
Dont know if you can see them pregnant. But after a while they will deliver the CHilds (no animations and all, for me it was like didn play a few days and wup i got a new character. They will generate a new random charachter from them.. thats all

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes