edited
I'll explain what's wrong
I do everything according to the instructions
everything downloads and works fine
but I don’t find the content that said that there is a horse on in spring farm
or was it a joke?

I mean this

and content EQCY still closed with horses

There is a horse on the Spring farm, but you need extreme key to access it, and it doesn't seem like the patch here unlocks the extreme content. I believe that goes for the horses in EQCY as well.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
There is a horse on the Spring farm, but you need extreme key to access it, and it doesn't seem like the patch here unlocks the extreme content. I believe that goes for the horses in EQCY as well.
That's problematic, as my patch literally... patch all request to keys...

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
what key is required for everything to work?
Keyname: Ultross
Price:$25 per month

You're incredible. This tier gets you:
  • Everything in previous tiers
  • An Extreme Content key, granting you access to everything on the server the moment it's available -- including content you can't get anywhere else. What kind of content? Open the launcher and take a look! Maybe you're into that!
  • Participate in special polls just for this group.

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
When I try to use the launcher it wont let me select a key as it says the launcher is outdated. When I try to update the launcher it says that it cannot download the update and corrupts the launcher. Am I doing something wrong? I also tried to do the patch in the opening post and a few posts back and I got 2 or 3 scenes available doing it, but everything else was locked.

Jamadeus

Jun 17, 2018
When I try to use the launcher it wont let me select a key as it says the launcher is outdated. When I try to update the launcher it says that it cannot download the update and corrupts the launcher. Am I doing something wrong? I also tried to do the patch in the opening post and a few posts back and I got 2 or 3 scenes available doing it, but everything else was locked.
download the original launcher from the official website it’s free

CactusCactusShaqtus

Jan 25, 2020
I'm having a similar issue with the launcher, even after doing a complete reinstall using the original one. It stops downloading when attempting to download web.config to GameData\Launcher\Besti Launcher X_Data\il2cpp_data\etc\mono\2.0, and gives no other indication of what could be causing the error other than this when it attempts to update: 1706003161600.png
and this when you attempt to launch the game:
1706003200376.png

It happens with the launcher uploaded here, the official launcher downloaded from their website, and the launcher in the pre-packaged portable version also available on their website. All of these were tried after completely wiping the game files first, and then when that didn't work I attempted re-installing them without deleting the game files. Neither option helped.

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
download the original launcher from the official website it’s free
I tried that launcher as well and checked out the discord that was previously linked. Apparently others are having an issue with it failing.

Undead77

Oct 31, 2022
The key seems to work perfectly fine, only issue I'm having is downloading besti9 ver 9.116 and besti8 hd ver 8.3, it starts off downloading like normal and then says "something went wrong" partway through the download. Retry doesn't work either.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes