• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ZeLeX

Feb 23, 2019
Run the launcher once, let it update then close it BEFORE installing the crack

It's not a key but a modified DLL you need to replace in "Besti Launcher\GameData\Launcher\Besti Launcher X_Data\Managed" directory.

Normaly you don't need a key anymore. But I need someone to test it.

View attachment 892909
Tested, and it works without any issues. Thank you :)

Kileen

May 23, 2018
sooo... i got a question: is it normal that you cant acces the friend editor in vers 9 or other places than the cave and camp (day)? i remember it with more options there D:

Reactions: Mr_stefan

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Besti 9 work fime for me (if its ok to play this game without VR and "Toys")(register file grant access to base games and other thing i dont care but then i try Besti X a cant even creat an avatar cuz i dont have bases for creation/ launcher say get this from besti community or creat by self with sdk. any luck with testing Besti X with created avatar/pony???

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
hey, does anyone has problems with controllers? i have Rift S and the game react on my triggers, but it doesnt work, i cant press start in history 8, also it doesnt work in all old vr versions. If anyone knows what to do, answer please. thanks

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
hey, does anyone has problems with controllers? i have Rift S and the game react on my triggers, but it doesnt work, i cant press start in history 8, also it doesnt work in all old vr versions. If anyone knows what to do, answer please. thanks
"History" are not iN VR

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Well, it would be interesting, regardless of the perceived abnormalities, to see if we could change the physical response to the psychological stimulus in a bid to stop the natural physical response and alter the psychological response...
I mean, we've kind of already changed the physical response of certain things caused by psychological factors: Take Deep Brain stimulation and its ability to suppress and almost get rid of tremors.
It would be very interesting as if we can change a fetish surely we could use that to rewrite the brains of Kiddie diddlers to make them stop thinking vile thoughts. I mean, a argument could be given as to whether those type of thought should even be corrected morally without the free will of prisoners as something like Deep Brain Stimulation is very invasive.

I mean, as seen with Pavlov's dogs it is possible to change the psychological trigger, however, I wonder if it would be possible to change the trigger in a way that the old trigger would not arise the same similar response or may even lead to repulsion by the host.
I know you're putting a lot of thought into this discussion and I apologize if this sounds rude, but can you shut the fuck up and stop derailing this thread with kink shaming and philosophical discussion? Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: God3333

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I know you're putting a lot of thought into this discussion and I apologize if this sounds rude, but can you shut the fuck up and stop derailing this thread with kink shaming and philosophical discussion? Thanks.
Don't see any kink shaming. It's a shame people only see what they want to see...
Perhaps confirmation bias played a role into your thinking? Lol, philosophical? Don't you mean base level psychological questions? Not even derailing.
I'm not really putting any thought into this discussion. Anyway, let's both, "Shut the fuck up" before we get ip-banned for arguing...

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
"History" are not iN VR
but when i downloaded for example part 7 of 8 there 2 zip folders, called 'Besti_8_5_VR_Edition' and 'Besti_8_5_2D_Edition' and it works in vr, but with problems. probably in this folders the Besti opens without history part or somth like that?

Mr_stefan

Feb 17, 2018
Run the launcher once, let it update then close it BEFORE installing the crack

It's not a key but a modified DLL you need to replace in "Besti Launcher\GameData\Launcher\Besti Launcher X_Data\Managed" directory.

If everything is fine you don't need a key anymore.

View attachment 892909
hanks comrade now I have full access to the content)))))))))))
however, I cannot enter the editor. And also limited access to additional maps.
it feels like I'm playing the demo version.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes