Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 17, 2018
Besti-X still doesn't seem to work at all. What are the controls? I can't move in VR at all or create anything or control anything in 2D on a display, either. Am I missing something?
Besti X still isnt ready, its just the menu done so far. I think at least.

That aside. Im waiting for large alicorn body types. Maybe some actual princess celestia stuff to be added in.

Reactions: PonyTales

derpherp777

Mar 27, 2021
How do you get the oculus version of X up and running? keeps getting stuck at "Searching for local content "

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
The X version seems useless at the moment anyway as there's no bases available to create characters.

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
How do you actually interact with the horse in the barn? I saw the crate of apples that are labeled "use to control horse", but I pick one up and take it to the horse, and I can't get anything else to happen. Also, how do you turn on roleplay? I see a few of the voice presets say they have different lines depending on whether you have roleplay turned on. Or is that not in the game yet?

Reactions: Grimz6969

lol405

Apr 15, 2020
Okay, since I still haven't finished posting my 3 posts, and I can't post a link yet.
I will still give some information that will be interesting for people who have already owned an ultro key.

1°) make a backup of the preference folder for people who still have the ultro mode active.
( C:\Program Files\Besti Launcher\SaveData\Preferences )

2°) Launch the game, without launcher if you are afraid of losing the ultro mode.

But how do you keep ultro mode after updating the keys?

3°) Used a standard key, download the latest version, then restore the preferences thanks to the backup you made in step 1. Then launch the game without the launcher, to prevent it from removing the mode Ultro of preferences.

To make it even shorter.
1°) Saved preferences when ultro is active.
2°) Used a basic key then installed the latest version
3°) Restored Ultro preferences then played without the launcher.

There is also another method to download the latest version of the game, without going through the launcher, which allows you to keep Ultro mode.

But I'm thinking of making a video of it someday.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Content:
Launcher Fan key
+
Preferences in ultro mode

With games

Version: 9.96
+
Equigon Season 1

recommend: play without launcher.
Damm finally one that works!

Now i can actually see what this game is about, thank you dude!

shinichi104

Apr 2, 2018
i dont know if any of you are familliar with pony optica but is there a way to make ponies simmilar to how she does? (with the huge asses)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes