Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BlackShotman

Sep 25, 2017
So is it still nothing but ponies? Just wondering because for some reason trying to run the v9 demo on my computer with the 2D display option crashes the game so I can't even check for myself.
Its been also ponies on humans for a time now, but as previous comments suggest, not much is happening atm.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
Hey there, I downloaded the key and it downloaded in a .rar file and it doesn't seem to be working. :( how do I get it to a .key file? Or an I just dumb here
Well I don't really know what to say
In the rar there's only one file called "May_Ultros_Key.horsekey" Open Besti Launcher click on the key icon then add the key

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone have the most recent version of Besti and the Key? Seems there is Desktop support for Equigon now.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Thanks Unshield. I paid the $25 for the May one a few months back, and Besti is probably the best game next to VAM, but I can't keep paying for it because I'm just not that into ponies. It's just good to have a nicely fledged out fucking experience, cuz most the sex games don't have that.

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Here's the July key
It'll be the last one I post though. My fanancial status has changed I can't continue pledging
I hope someone else will be able to share the keys

Take care!
Thanks!

So, with that new information, I worked on a new patch to avoid keys :
(2.27 (9 - 1022))
(YOU NEED TO REINSTALL THE CRACK AFTER THE GAME IS INSTALLED/UPDATED)

It was made fast enough to be shitty and have some weirdness, but it works for now.

Last edited:

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
So the newest BestiX just got released under a new title, but I can't get it to play through my PC on my oculus (through Remote desktop)

is anyone else having problems where they are at the home screen and cannot register any commands? I'm stuck at the press any key prompt, and I can't load sidequest on my device so the SDK file is useless to me

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Apparently there is a Desktop version of Equigon and I am not sure if anyone can upload the most recent version of Besti to gain access to it or not.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
So the newest BestiX just got released under a new title, but I can't get it to play through my PC on my oculus (through Remote desktop)

is anyone else having problems where they are at the home screen and cannot register any commands? I'm stuck at the press any key prompt, and I can't load sidequest on my device so the SDK file is useless to me
Didn't have any problem so I can't really help you with that but you're really not missing anything it's really barebone for now. You can just walk around a few location and be one of three avatars. There's not even customization yet

Apparently there is a Desktop version of Equigon and I am not sure if anyone can upload the most recent version of Besti to gain access to it or not.
There is no "most recent version"; the launcher updates itself. Then, to download the games you need the correct tiered key
And from what I'm seeing there is no desktop version of Equigon yet. Maybe with a beta code? idk I don't have access to the subscribestar anymore but it doesn't look like there's one

BlackShotman

Sep 25, 2017
Didn't have any problem so I can't really help you with that but you're really not missing anything it's really barebone for now. You can just walk around a few location and be one of three avatars. There's not even customization yet

There is no "most recent version"; the launcher updates itself. Then, to download the games you need the correct tiered key
And from what I'm seeing there is no desktop version of Equigon yet. Maybe with a beta code? idk I don't have access to the subscribestar anymore but it doesn't look like there's one
The non quest version for Equigon works with PC

Reactions: Miliopuff
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes