VN - Others - Abandoned - Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

1. 3.00 star(s)

abao

Pros:
    -semi-decent art and animation

Cons:
    -clunky control
    -slow transition between scenes
    -linear and uninteresting story

This might sound bad, but in the end the art/animation is the most important part of the game so in the end it's still somewhat playable.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

deanec64

to be honest, the story so far is compelling and makes me want to see this completed. what is in NOW? Excellent. apart from grammatical errors. ask for help in that regard. can't wait for more. ;)

only real complaint is it being so short.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev @ VN1. Beta 0.3]

Oof.

-Entirely linear. Branches only decide which linear path to take first.
    -Needs an editor for the script, badly. Very nearly machine-translate levels of unreadable.
    -That title font is terrible.
    -UI is clunky thanks to timed animations immediately following most button clicks. Finding a way to toggle those or make them skippable like the text would help.

~Didn't care about the sound good or bad.

+Art's decent for an early release.
    +Tags are right up my alley.

Good idea, keep working on it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (VN 1.Beta ) is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Nice Animations
    + Dungeon & Dragons Surroundings
    + Beautiful Mystical Settings
    + Lots of Creatures

Cons:
    - Spelling Errors
    - Not much choices

Conclusion:
    I must say I love the Surroundings, also the Renders are good.
    also liked the Sex Scenes which also had nice closeups.
    the only things that I didn't like that much was there weren't many choices that you can make in the Game,also there where some spelling errors that reminds you of a Online translator site.
    What I also liked was how the Beast were made,Great Work and lots of Talent.

Reminds me of the Dungeon Keeper Times

Worth the download.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Crw0

Well, I came here for bestiality and other monster stuff, so here we go:
    Overhaul, imho it's 3 out of 5 and thats why:

Cons:
    1) Story: we actually don't have any story here for now. Girl is just going here and there, fucking everything that she sees.
    2) Graphics: in general it's fine for a VN game but sometimes characters and their poses look just too unnatural (like statues)
    3) Gameplay: tho it's fine for a game in early betta, but I feel like my choices doesnt affect something. Like no matter what I choose the outcome is pretty much the same. Maybe because it's betta or maybe idk...
    4) Grammar: Oh man... English is not my native language, so sometimes i just can't understand what it's written there. Use a proofreading tool please
    5) Seems a technical issues here and there ex: can't access menu while the action happening.

Pros:
    1) Theme: FP, bestiality, moster, rape, pregnancy. Love it!
    2) Amount of content: For the early version is more than enough.

ps: I look forward to continuing and wish you good luck in developing