VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Betflix [1.0] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

accountant2992

another amazing game by dumb koala and lain, the writing is amazing, the idea itself you could build an entire game around it, i mean look at fetish locator, and the art is amazing too, i realize no animations which are the new thing going for the best games, but this art is just good, and i find myself appreciating the close up pictures, its been a while since i found a game using close up this much.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Éama

I like Betflix because unfortunately there are far too few lesbian VNs. What I'm missing here is simply a bit of context and content. For what it tries to be, Betflix is a fine, very very short, kinetic VN. But it also leaves me unfulfilled because there is so much that I don't know about the sisters' relationship and how it came to be.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Betflix [1.0] [Dumb Koala & Lain] is about 2 sisters in an incest lesbian game. That is in fact, incredible. Dumb Koala and Lain seem to be the best at making short VNs so far as I've seen. It's a simple story with very amazing writing and amazing renders to get anyone in the mood I'd say. This is highly worth your time and I'd highly recommend supporting these developers, incredible bastards.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

t727

This should have been a solid 5/5 if it weren't for the story which was a bit too obvious. There could have been more content too.
    Renders otherwise awesome!

I hope this is on par with the character limit because I don't know what else to write.

Rated: 4/5
    Based on: Completed.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

IF you dont like the specific stuff in there you probably wont like it. If you d, despite the fact that it is just a short story, and that obviously can help making something with better quality, the thing is that it is more than good.

I can say, and this is my opinion, that the person or people involved in this really know their shit, like really really. There are so many small details.

Others are missong also:
    For starters it is way too short and the story is a little too straighforward. Some dialogues i would change them to not unleash everyting just from the start.

Personnally i would work just a little more in the story to not make it that obvious. Cause the dildo right there from the beggining is kind of plot holeish. Asking for more renders wouldnt be too much. the game is finished but, i would have done it just a little different, maybe a little longer also.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gtwgtw

Excellent the beginning of the story. The idea of the sofa with the sisters, was similar to the plots of films or series .... very clever by the author. It came out of the standard stories that we find in most games. I hope that Dumb Koala advances more and more in this game, because it has everything to be very good. Congratulations.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PAxej

If you're a fan of the lolis or the general corruption/BDSM themes, get their subscribestar, you won't regret it

Betflix itself is hot as fuck - an interesting little sexy VN. The rest of Dumb Koala's work is absolutely top-teir
  8. 5.00 star(s)

incrediban

Fantastic little VN. Characters are adorably cute, dialogue is really good too. Some of the sex scene facial expressions are just amazingly hot in the cutest way. Definitely want to see a continuation of this story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sterling447

Short and sweet story of first-time lesbian incest (sisterly love).

Situation was sudden but still plausible, characters were realistic, dialogue was good also.

Overall a very nice little story, and I enjoyed it!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Oattakku

Holy Hell! Dumb Koala is the guys to look out for. The best renders I've seen in a while on this site. Granted not really a game and more like a Visual Short Story, but what a story.

Not gonna lie, almost feels like the FBI's gonna pound down my door at any moment cause yeah, it's that salacious, but goddamn. Almost didn't want to review, stay in the shadows of lurkdom, but I've found some hidden gems (3 in fact) and people must know.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Androvinus

This is a great little kinetic novel. The premise is quite original and gets to the point right away. It starts with teasing and ends with powerful orgasms. The characters are very cute and don't look anything like the typical 3d models we see in games. The positions are very well done and don't look awkward. The spelling is good and the writing is sexy.

This would be perfect if it were longer. That is the only criticism I have of it and why I'm not giving it 5 stars right away. The sex scene could be a bit longer and it kind of ends abruptly. I hope it is extended in the future and possibly we get many stories and novels with these sisters where they can be more fleshed out as characters beyond just the sex scenes. But of course many more sex scenes as well.