Cheat Mod Ren'Py Betrayed cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
It should be in the right bottom of the screen:
View attachment 980945

Could be some rare Ren'py issue I've noticed before. Could you check if it's where when you start a new game?

yes it was there when i started a new game.... i also just went back into my saves and it eventually showed up.. not sure what version it was. But it was when just before anders popped up

kuk1234

Aug 22, 2017
Why are there some scenes listed, but when you open them it's ends after a couple of transistions and doesn't actually show the scene?

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Hi 0x52, the stripper scene doesn't load when you use the mod, just displays a black and gray pixelated screen (like when an image is missing) then returns back to the list of the scenes... All in all great mod my dude... I just wanted to let you know just in case...

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi 0x52, the stripper scene doesn't load when you use the mod, just displays a black and gray pixelated screen (like when an image is missing) then returns back to the list of the scenes... All in all great mod my dude... I just wanted to let you know just in case...
Thanks for letter me know.
Are you on 0.85? I don't have an issue on 0.80 and don't have access to 0.85 yet (not in a high enough Patreon tier)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just updated the mod to add 4 new scenes for game version 0.85.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Graybo

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I have a question. What is reputation for?
Good question.

Some scenes change based on the reputation. When it's > 0 you're more on Angel's side and more Devil's side < 0.
The last update for example contains an Angel scene where your reputation has to be more than 0.
But the reputation is not used a lot, just a couple of times.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Good question.

Some scenes change based on the reputation. When it's > 0 you're more on Angel's side and more Devil's side < 0.
The last update for example contains an Angel scene where your reputation has to be more than 0.
But the reputation is not used a lot, just a couple of times.
ah ok... thanks for the answer but :giggle:
you said the angel or devil side, but who is really angel here?
I mean.... the blonde girl is as kinky than the brunette, if not more sometimes :devilish:

Reactions: genamez

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
Hi, got this error when I try to open the game with your mod

It works fine without your mod, I am currently playing the 0.85beta version (compressed)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi, got this error when I try to open the game with your mod

It works fine without your mod, I am currently playing the 0.85beta version (compressed)
Not sure what you did there.
The error says you're missing the file Firstday.rpyc. But both the game and the mod do not require this file.

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
Not sure what you did there.
The error says you're missing the file Firstday.rpyc. But both the game and the mod do not require this file.
I dont know either, works fine without your mod, but when I place it in /game and try to open the game it shows that error

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I dont know either, works fine without your mod, but when I place it in /game and try to open the game it shows that error
I've downloaded the compressed version and added the mod. Works without any problems.
Maybe you can delete your game and extract/download it again.

Reactions: Darkcroxz

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hi
i'm new in here but i just try the new mod on the compressed version but got error when i want to play the scene
do you know how to fix it?
Can you share what scene you're talking about and what the error is?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote