Unreal Engine - Betrayer of Mankind [v0.0.2 Tech Demo] [Sepoficus]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mano_Muerta

DISCLAIMER: I am judging this game from the point of view of a technical demo and above all of what it can be in the future, all games start their development at some point and if what interests you is to know if the game is playable then NO, THE GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE IN THIS STATE, with that said I'm going to start

1.- GRAPHICS
    At the moment the graphics of the game are made about free assets of all kind (this models should be placeholders and are going to be replaced in a future I believe), but beyond that the art style looks interesting and at the moment he seems to want to use a dark fantasy grimdark atmosphere, with the right direction it can be something memorable.

2.- PLOT/STORY

At the moment we only have the plot, the plot is something interesting that can bring us something very relatable in the future (a war between sexes is something that you don't see every day)

3.-CONTROLS/GAMEPLAY
    This is far away (at the moment) the worst thing of this game, the cursor is not locked, the movement is weird, the attack button doesn`t work and some other shit but is completely understandable taking into consideration that is the prototype version of the game

4.-DESING
    I literally can't say anything about this, the game only have one level that is more like a test room so there is not much to say

5.-BUGS/PERFORMANCE
    The performance is fine, surprisingly I haven't found any bugs at the moment and the game is decently optimized to be a prototype (I don't have a graphic card and the game runs at 15 - 20 fps so its ok), the only bad thing is the fact that I can see the colyders and other technical things but again "technical demo"

FINAL WORDS

The game is a prototype and is not playable at the moment but with enough dedication this will be a great game, the concept is interesting and original so I hope this game goes ahead and becomes something memorable
  2. 1.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's a wonderful homework in Unreal, but it's not a game.
    Literally you can count the multiple lines, arrows and unfinish models with no color or animation, sliding on you (only the enemy are good, maybe because they are pre-coded assets) You can walk on lava, asking how the combat work and see all the cool feature you can experience in future version.
    Overall, pass.