Unreal Engine Betrayer of Mankind [v0.0.2 Tech Demo] [Sepoficus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
Banner.jpg

Overview:
You are a Prince to the Human Empire of Mankind. Firstborn to your father - Emperor Sergerius.
For hidden reasons, those of royal blood, like yourself, are superior to normal humans. Physically and magically.

The Empire of your father worships Man-God Fehtle. As worshipers of said god, your nation primarily favors men whilst enslaving women.
Your father has given you a city of Ornask. Second in size in the Empire, to the far North. The city is close to the mountain borders of the she-elves, who are mortal enemies to your people for worshiping Alra, goddess of women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-03
Developer: Sepoficus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2 Pre-Alpha Tech Demo
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 20231008_110017.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sepoficus Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Looks like a Tech Demo right, nothing much to do yet.

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Reactions: trackjack

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
Waiting for mega/gofile links, Thanks for the game! Wish you All the Best!:giggle:(y)
Sure, I can do that. Should be early tomorrow.

Edit: Wait, it was just upload on Mega by the moderator I guess. Much wow, big thanks. :oops:

Also yeah... Sorry. Very much a tech demo/prototype. My entire being grind to a complete hault against working on it further before I come out with it... Knowing how early it is and hoping on community being kind to stupid newbies like myself.

I gave myself a first day off from game dev yesterday after begining to learn Unreal 8 months ago. Man how it can fuck with the brain. Finally I can go on.

Edit2: Female protagonist tag is temporary. I'll try to switch to a male next version as it shoud be.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Wow, this gothic remake looks sick

Also much sex? Dont see any in preview images. I know its tech demo version 0.0.0 but still.

Reactions: gigalitor

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Fight disarmingly dressed necromantic witches, light armored she-elven bandits, savagely naked she-orcish raiders, and other female enemies that do little to cover their breasts or any of their private parts." :sneaky:

giphy-downsized-large.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a redemption path, in which you can chase down that last she-elf and slay her?

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Lol, the game just came out and it already has 1 star. Every game will have bugs, optimization issues, and more on its first release. But putting 1 star for the 1st release on this site is stupid. Yes, the graphics here are not juicy. But you can watch the game. So far, yes, the game is very raw, but do not call it bad and terrible ;)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Lol, the game just came out and it already has 1 star. Every game will have bugs, optimization issues, and more on its first release. But putting 1 star for the 1st release on this site is stupid. Yes, the graphics here are not juicy. But you can watch the game. So far, yes, the game is very raw, but do not call it bad and terrible ;)
every game has bugs, yes.
but the complaints are "this is an incomplete early tech demo which is practically unplayable", not "this game has bugs".

something like 3 different people posted pictures showing the blank spots where skills are supposed to go.

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
Is there a redemption path, in which you can chase down that last she-elf and slay her?
Funny you'd ask that, because my internet friend circle, to whom I said that what ever will be ready by the end of August will be released, asked the very same thing.

And yes, while I hate how much I tend to overimagine, overhope and overpromise thinking it will be easy and fast to do, while for amateur like it's not easy at all, to them I said I want to make a small spin off game or an option within the Betrayer game to have a "Servant of Mankind" substory where you instead defend one of the fire strongholds against hordes of undead set upon it by witches alongside your faithful knightly brothers in arms, purging them with fire and faith.

My friends too are not too keen or excited about the whole 3 meter tall half naked warrior women and I must say I too admire the other side of the story alot in my vision, while not actually demonizing them. I presume the main hero will find the female side just as corrupted and depraved which will weight down even more on him since he left his family back with the mankind so he'll realize both sides are evil.

I'd love a path where he can send both sides to hell and become everyone's enemy as a sole wanderer but man, wish the point when doing something like this would be easy for me will come faster.

Reactions: GreenSaint44

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
every game has bugs, yes.
but the complaints are "this is an incomplete early tech demo which is practically unplayable", not "this game has bugs".

something like 3 different people posted pictures showing the blank spots where skills are supposed to go.
That's fair enough, the 1 star lets me know not to play it until there are more stars and it being practically unplayable gets resolved

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
That's fair enough, the 1 star lets me know not to play it until there are more stars and it being practically unplayable gets resolved
I personally have absolutely no problem with bad opinions about my game, not now, not in any other point. I am thankful to everyone saying what they think about it.

I approached a point of really needing to see if I am even ever capable of reducing the memory, compiling, uploading and demonstrating it to the public, or if I ever will be stuck on staring at it from the editor always fearful of it not being finished enough for the public taste and be review bombed down.

The example of most early Breeder of Nephelim builds I remember downloading where all you could do is run around empty map with 1 house but over years grown to be a very nice technical game gave me determination to try working on mine with an open schegule frames and public opinion to guide me.

I'm glad I overcome the fear and tried it. Always loved F95Zone site for many years. Never expected my own game to be here, but seeing it in the list for the first time was overwhelming.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes