BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1720978441508.png

Overview:
Between beasts is a furry visual novel focused in +18 content, here, after a "tragic" accident in your town,
you will be transported to a very weird world where you can meet, date and fuck a very wide variety of characters.
Keep looking into this new world.
Why are you here?
How did you get here?
All this answers, and mainly, beautifull and sexy characters, are waiting for you!!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-14
Release Date: 2024-07-14
Developer: Dos Arracachas
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_42_55.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_41_40.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_45_29.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_40_48.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_41_30.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_41_07.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_44_55.png BetweenBeasts 14_07_2024 19_40_34.png

Dos Arracachas Programmer

Formerly 'shadowdancer1557'
Jan 4, 2024
W game dev keep it up, the scenes are hot.

As of now, there's only the bj and bent-over sex scene in the game correct? If there were any more sex scenes I couldn't find them
Thank you very much for playing the game and for leaving a comment! Right now, the game have 3 main scenes: 2 blowjob scenes and the one that happens in the Alexa's demo ending, remember there are NOT bad decisions in the game, you can make saves before every decision and try every of them to see all the possible results!

Reactions: supersomeone

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Muy bien video juego, primo. Girls are looking good so far. There is a glitch with the workout stats though; I came across negative stats that weren't displayed. Basically, I wanted to train stamina first before getting affection points with flexibility training so that I could just shotgun mara in one go later. Well, problem with that was I had to work back up by an equal amount of flexibility training instead of just starting at 0 affection. Not only did you lie to me about there not being any wrong choices, but I also couldn't sex up the equine baddy after all that work! I am now going to cry and piss my pants, and I hope this is fixed when it is most convenient to you!

DosArracachas_Artist

Formerly 'Hellsrage'
Dec 15, 2022
Muy bien video juego, primo. Girls are looking good so far. There is a glitch with the workout stats though; I came across negative stats that weren't displayed. Basically, I wanted to train stamina first before getting affection points with flexibility training so that I could just shotgun mara in one go later. Well, problem with that was I had to work back up by an equal amount of flexibility training instead of just starting at 0 affection. Not only did you lie to me about there not being any wrong choices, but I also couldn't sex up the equine baddy after all that work! I am now going to cry and piss my pants, and I hope this is fixed when it is most convenient to you!
Well, those stats aren't really important in the current build, but you have a point after all. Dont worry, we will work into this balance issues for future uptades!

RLYuk1

Formerly 'Yuki009'
Jan 15, 2022
Thank you very much for playing the game and for leaving a comment! Right now, the game have 3 main scenes: 2 blowjob scenes and the one that happens in the Alexa's demo ending, remember there are NOT bad decisions in the game, you can make saves before every decision and try every of them to see all the possible results!
Nice got a lot of expectations from your game
wanted to ask how to get the other bj scene bc i only got one from Alexa

2)u should create/open a new ticket for the developer badge ( so people recognize you )
by following these steps: "im not the guy who usually post the step for that, so here is a link to the steps"
https://f95zone.to/threads/bubbles-and-sisters-v0-2-bubbles-and-sisters.207754/post-13719686

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Reading the quotes from, what I guess, is the male MC, there really should be tag for wimpy, shy and stammering MCs. So we, who do not like to play like that, can avoid those games and the people who like to play an MC who's shy and stammering can find those games (because considering how many game have MCs with these qualities, there has to be a demand for such games).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes