RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy and childbirth... This has the potential to be good. C'mon guys, do we have news for this one?

Last edited:

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
I understand. A late game will always have the potential to be good, but a rushed game will always be an Anthem.
There is some truth in your words. :D

He also postponed the release date from October to February.

Therefore, I believe that he would like to show us a game in which he has put all his strength into it so that the players can enjoy a wonderful with it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pregnancy and childbirth... This has the potential to be good. C'mon guys, do we have news for this one?
There are weekly updates with teasers on the ci-en website. I have sadly spoiled myself a lot by doing this, which I do not recommend for you. However, if pregnancy is for you, I think that you will be satisfied.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
NTR is optional here, right? I don't really like NTR, but pregnancy tag is enough to bring me along.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NTR is optional here, right? I don't really like NTR as it is always related to degradation, but pregnancy tag is enough to bring me along.
Yup, NTR is optional. It could also be done better, because NTRing by uncle should be natural result of being defeated in difficult dungeon. While IIRC player needs to enable NTR via in-game behavior.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yup, NTR is optional. It could also be done better, because NTRing by uncle should be natural result of being defeated in difficult dungeon. While IIRC player needs to enable NTR via in-game behavior.
Hmm... That sounds more like netorase than usual NTR. If the protagonist has to influence his girl to end up with some other guy, I would say yes.

On the plus side, this makes it easily avoidable. lol

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Hmm... That sounds more like netorase than usual NTR. If the protagonist has to influence his girl to end up with some other guy, I would say yes.

On the plus side, this makes it easily avoidable. lol

I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately this is really a Netorare game. In the beginning you have the possibility to leave the female heroine with the old guy & at some point he will corrupt her and our male hero doesn't notice this.

From his point of view, you only see the typical signs. The sperm stains or that she's constantly hanging out with him. You know the typical subtleties of an NTR game :D

Play the demo

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately this is really a Netorare game. In the beginning you have the possibility to leave the female heroine with the old guy & at some point he will corrupt her and our male hero doesn't notice this.

From his point of view, you only see the typical signs. The sperm stains or that she's constantly hanging out with him. You know the typical subtleties of an NTR game :D

Play the demo
Ahh I get it, I was thinking it would be something like whoring the girl or sharing. Thanks anyway. lol

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I guess someone needs to do beta testing etc.
Most RPG Maker games on DL-SITE receive 0-day patches and then few more patcher over few days after release.