Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Scarlet Princess [肩こりです]

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
RJ287271_img_main.jpg
Store:

Genre: Female Protagonist, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Shame/Humiliation, Black Hair, Big Breasts

■ Synopsis
Seiren, a traveling female swordsman, came to the west continent for a certain purpose.
What is her purpose ...?

■ Highlights
・ Almost all scenes Live2D slimy animation! The
product version has more than 13000 CG differences and animates smoothly.
It works not only in H scenes but also in normal standing pictures and status screens.

■ Convenient function
・ Recollection room
・ Message skip

RJ287271_img_smp1.jpg RJ287271_img_smp2.jpg RJ287271_img_smp3.jpg RJ287271_img_smp5.jpg RJ287271_img_smp6.jpg RJ287271_img_smp7.jpg RJ287271_img_smp8.jpg RJ287271_img_smp10.jpg

Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same [Password: AzuNyanMoeChan2TH])
[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan2TH]

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 828308
Would someone change this part? I don't know what the password is and can't play the game past this at all.
I don't know know the password, but you can go further without visiting this room. I went several locations ahead without any problems. But now I'm stuck in the basement of the castle ruins. I can't figure out how to go further through the wall blocking the way. I can see a blue glowing tile behind it but don't understend what to do. If anyone will find the sollution reply me please.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
+1

Btw is Textractor or any similar hooks work with this game ? Since I guess it's WolfRPG :unsure:

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
+1

Btw is Textractor or any similar hooks work with this game ? Since I guess it's WolfRPG :unsure:
Textractor works good. Sometimes you need to change the game's process in textractor settings to translate some specific text such as NPC's talk in some H-scenes. But it happens very rare.

Reactions: Diegoz and jowishg

phaopha

May 19, 2020
I don't know know the password, but you can go further without visiting this room. I went several locations ahead without any problems. But now I'm stuck in the basement of the castle ruins. I can't figure out how to go further through the wall blocking the way. I can see a blue glowing tile behind it but don't understend what to do. If anyone will find the sollution reply me please.
The wall is a mirror. There is a hidden staircase in the middle of the room

Alkatras53

Mar 4, 2019
someone can tell me why game crashes with a lot of blocks when scripts starts after speak with that boy

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
someone can tell me why game crashes with a lot of blocks when scripts starts after speak with that boy
I completed the game without any crashes. It seems that some of your game files are broken or missed. Try to extract the game archive with a different program (If you used 7-zip, then try winrar etc.). Based on what software was used for archiving, you may encounter problems when unpacking. It is most likely that some Japanese symbols in the file names were replaced during unpacking, and the game simply does not see them in the desired directory.

Alkatras53

Mar 4, 2019
I completed the game without any crashes. It seems that some of your game files are broken or missed. Try to extract the game archive with a different program (If you used 7-zip, then try winrar etc.). Based on what software was used for archiving, you may encounter problems when unpacking. It is most likely that some Japanese symbols in the file names were replaced during unpacking, and the game simply does not see them in the desired directory.
what you use for lauch game what soft?or maybe something another?

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
what you use for lauch game what soft?or maybe something another?
I unpacked the game archive using unarchiver app on my Mac (it works perfect with archived japanese games), but you can use any other soft for that. Then I launched the game on my windows 10 PC without any problems. Maybe you should change the region settings of your Windows to Japan for some non-Unicode applications (you can do that in the control panel settings menu). Sometimes it can help with language-related issues.