VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Between Floors [v0.0.2a] [Double Edge]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Looooo

I'm not a fan of leaving my opinion on any projects but this game got me hooked. I'm ready to praise it for literally everything. The interface is friendly the sex scenes look harmonious the characters are noticeable. The only downside is the unremarkable protagonist. Hopefully he will reveal himself in future updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vlados24ru

This game looks very promising. In my view, the greatest strengths are art (especially comics), own UI design and soundtrack. For instance, after playing in a considerable number of visual novels, I can safely say this is a rare case when each theme song is unique to all scenes. And such attention to details is manifested in everything!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Justin monrow

v0.0.1a review -
    This game is more of a short demo for now with maybe 2 to 5 minutes of playtime will depend on speed of your reading and there is only one choice in this version . Picking that choice increases relationship point with one girl you choose and decreases with other one ( which isn't great for me ). The positives in this game is girls look good .Negatives - too short gametime , repeatitive school setting , unlikable main character and vaginal sex tag in this game is a voyeur scene in a restroom which you can't avoid or skip . For now game looks bland with no story , boring characters , art is nice that is why I'm giving it 2 stars instead of one .