4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Thumbnail.png

Overview:
Nickson's Academy is one of the best private educational institutions in the US. Thousands of students from all over the country are dreaming to get into the world of a first-rate education. However, is it so unequivocally indeed?
This visual novel tells us the story of Alon, who was fortunate enough to be transferred to the prestigious school. And that's the guy who's going to find out what was hidden behind this beautiful screen.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-13
Release Date: 2022-08-20
Developer: Double Edge - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

Screenshot (178).png Screenshot (169).png Screenshot (173).png Screenshot (176).png Screenshot (167).png Screenshot (174).png Screenshot (171).png Screenshot (170).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
Another day, another academy.
It's like you never graduated huh, the way you keep going back all the time. :whistle::coffee:
Planned tags? Quality of Eng?
Hello! Actually, we have big plans for this game. At least, we're going to add such tags as Milf, Oral sex, Footjob, Titfuck, Handjob, Groping, Group sex, Masturbation, and many others (We'll add all tags in this post).

Speaking of English, our translator is not a native speaker, but he has a good knowledge base, experience, and C1 level respectively. That's why, in our view, the language is fine :)

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Hello! Actually, we have big plans for this game. At least, we're going to add such tags as Milf, Oral sex, Footjob, Titfuck, Handjob, Groping, Group sex, Masturbation, and many others (We'll add all tags in this post).

Speaking of English, our translator is not a native speaker, but he has an good knowledge base, experience, and C1 level respectively. That's why, in our view, the language is fine :)
It was meant as a joke. ;)

Like the Art style, by the way. I love 2d.

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
Double Edge Congratulation on your game. Art looks good.
I see the female domination tag and I like it. Any femdom scenes currently in the game or it's a future tag?
Thanks a lot!

In this version, you can see moments with femdom from Jennifer (in-game character) in an easy form. But of course, we will not limit ourselves to this scenes only :sneaky: Moreover, in the future, there will be more various characters.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
English is a bit off and needs someone looking over it:

"It's our assembly hall and one of the most places in school" - what?
"What is the meeting?"...
"Hey, Emily, you're scaring newcomer?"

and so on...

Feels like every second or third sentence is twisted.

Artstyle is unique and sadly not really my thing.

The story... well there is not really one until now. And when it ends (at least I guess that is when) you get kicked out to the main menu without warning.

Not my cup of tea - YET at least.

Reactions: Double Edge

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks a lot!

In this version, you can see moments with femdom from Jennifer (in-game character) in an easy form. But of course, we will not limit ourselves to this scenes only :sneaky: Moreover, in the future, there will be more various characters.
Nice :p

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
You can always put them on spoiler genre tag with a planned : or under a dev note.
Can you elaborate on what kind of group sex MMF or FFM ? is the mc the only one that will be fucking the Li's?
Thanks for sharing and good luck.
Thanks for the advice and wishes!

Unfortunately, we can't say exactly at the moment, but not all sex scenes will be shown from the point of Alon's (main character) view. As an example, now there's a sex scene where he doesn't participate.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the advice and wishes!

Unfortunately, we can't say exactly at the moment, but not all sex scenes will be shown from the point of Alon's (main character) view. As an example, now there's a sex scene where he doesn't participate.
Doesn't seem like it will be my kind of game then since I only like games where the mc is the only one that fuck the girls (LI's), but good luck anyways and thanks for the honest reply. (y)
I suggest though you add them as soon as you can or put a warning about this for people ;).

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
English is a bit off and needs someone looking over it:

"It's our assembly hall and one of the most places in school" - what?
"What is the meeting?"...
"Hey, Emily, you're scaring newcomer?"

and so on...

Feels like every second or third sentence is twisted.

Artstyle is unique and sadly not really my thing.

The story... well there is not really one until now. And when it ends (at least I guess that is when) you get kicked out to the main menu without warning.

Not my cup of tea - YET at least.
Hello! Thanks for the tip!

Of course, every major update will develop a more holistic understanding of the plot. Probably, now the game feels unclear because of the short running time. In any case, this is not to deny that we have to fix existing shortcomings.

Reactions: Old Man Al

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Another day, another academy.
It's like you never graduated huh, the way you keep going back all the time. :whistle::coffee:
Planned tags? Quality of Eng?
The English is spellchecked and technically correct but the dialogue feels very wooden and unnatural. It doesn't flow and makes it a chore to read. I'm guessing the sentence structure of the original language is used and the English was translated word for word. It's not the worst I've seen and still see that care was taken (as the spelling at least is correct).
Art style is good as is the customized UX (though I do speed up the text speed but that is personal preference)
Hope the dialogue improves because I do want to see more of this game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes