4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm not into femdom, I just hope that femdom not monopolize most scenes, because I see that the waifus is so great. So they must or need a unique variations of approaching and behavior.
Anyway that was just my thought tho, so I just can say good luck with the project ;)(y)
^gets 5 likes

I'm not into maledom, I just hope that maledom not monopolize most scenes, because I see that the waifus is so great. So they must or need a unique variations of approaching and behavior.
Anyway that was just my thought tho, so I just can say good luck with the project
^Gets facepalmed and 1 like.

There you go dev, that's the direction people want your game to go, and why I wind up not wanting to support. The bias and how people react to anything and want to dictate content is just plain out of control. I can't reliably want to fund games because audiences are this fickle and I don't envy a dev who wants to try to navigate both. Good luck, for what its worth, it seems like the target audience you should aim for is apparent.

Aug 22, 2017
^gets 5 likes

There you go dev, that's the direction people want your game to go, and why I wind up not wanting to support. The bias and how people react to anything and want to dictate content is just plain out of control. I can't reliably want to fund games because audiences are this fickle and I don't envy a dev who wants to try to navigate both. Good luck, for what its worth, it seems like the target audience you should aim for is apparent.
Oof that's a neat social experiment pretty blatant results actually.

People should really not kink shame. If people ask for content you don't like, just remember, the world is not revolving around you :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oof that's a neat social experiment pretty blatant results actually.

People should really not kink shame. If people ask for content you don't like, just remember, the world is not revolving around you :)
honestly just trying to save the dev some grief and also future consumers. "bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush" or more aptly, if you try chasing two targets, you get none.

Reactions: Parrbapp

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
honestly just trying to save the dev some grief and also future consumers. "bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush" or more aptly, if you try chasing two targets, you get none.
Hmm when I checked now you had 4 likes and two facepalms, while the original comment had 5 likes and two facepalms. Doesn't look conclusive yet. Also "Nothing is forver" is a game which handles both options quite well. It's even my favourite femdom game at the moment and has a decent amount of paying supporters.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hmm when I checked now you had 4 likes and two facepalms, while the original comment had 5 likes and two facepalms. Doesn't look conclusive yet. Also "Nothing is forver" is a game which handles both options quite well. It's even my favourite femdom game at the moment and has a decent amount of paing supporters.
You and I are very aware of exceptions. for every "Nothing is forever" there is at least 20 games I can name that are abandoned, should be abandoned, or outright gave up and sold to the highest bidder. I am not saying it can't be done, but its a pain when people can't even make a comment without repercussions or displays to show that discourse that devalue the purpose of the dev's goals. I want to see more devs follow their dreams and less be forced to compromise. Mainly I'm triggered because of what happened with potionomics (off topic here), but it is related in how people will dictate content, and its worse here than other platforms.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Kinda sus when firefox doesn't like the file let alone a anti-virus software.... (never had this happen before... so kinda weird).

Also what is up with the strange mixdrop links...

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
^gets 5 likes

I get it what you mean. I had that problem too, but devs need to stick with their plan and not change anything. Eventually they will get the support.
You need to give the dev some time to see what plan he has. Is he going to stick to his original plan or is he going to change it. If I remember he told me there will be femdom.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hmm when I checked now you had 4 likes and two facepalms, while the original comment had 5 likes and two facepalms. Doesn't look conclusive yet. Also "Nothing is forver" is a game which handles both options quite well. It's even my favourite femdom game at the moment and has a decent amount of paing supporters.
Yes and the dev is really good at handling everything. I mean he is not someone who change the game because some players hate a specific kink.

Reactions: Double Edge

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You and I are very aware of exceptions. for every "Nothing is forever" there is at least 20 games I can name that are abandoned, should be abandoned, or outright gave up and sold to the highest bidder. I am not saying it can't be done, but its a pain when people can't even make a comment without repercussions or displays to show that discourse that devalue the purpose of the dev's goals. I want to see more devs follow their dreams and less be forced to compromise. Mainly I'm triggered because of what happened with potionomics (off topic here), but it is related in how people will dictate content, and its worse here than other platforms.
They facepalmed me in my own thread for talking about femdom :LOL:. Don't waste your time thinking about them. That's how they are.
Sometime I ask about about the femdom scenes in the game threads that with femdom tag. You won't believe it, A guy called Alan trumbull, follow me to all the threads I comment and facepalmed my comments. Can you believe that guy :LOL:. I don't know what the heck is wrong with them. That was weird.

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
Dev, if you dont do what you really want to your game will be shit. The less you listen to people the better.
Hmm when I checked now you had 4 likes and two facepalms, while the original comment had 5 likes and two facepalms. Doesn't look conclusive yet. Also "Nothing is forver" is a game which handles both options quite well. It's even my favourite femdom game at the moment and has a decent amount of paying supporters.
Dear Friends. We understand that everyone has their own interests and fetishes. There is nothing wrong with that. A relationship system was created for this purpose. It helps you keep track of your progress with a character that matches your desires.

Nevertheless, we're not going to break the original concept. It's very important for us to keep the creative freedom and not add elements that will stand out from the storyline.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Dear Friends. We understand that everyone has their own interests and fetishes. There is nothing wrong with that. A relationship system was created for this purpose. It helps you keep track of your progress with a character that matches your desires.

Nevertheless, we're not going to break the original concept. It's very important for us to keep the creative freedom and not add elements that will stand out from the storyline.
Nice :)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I see there's both femdom and maledom in the tags. Is it going be able to choose or will it depend on the girls? Not a fan of femdom myself, so that's why I wanna know. Liked the game so far at least.

And if the Dev wanna go femdom, that's his choice. That I'm gonna leave then that's my choice. ;)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I tried to load an old saved game and got this error :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Between Floors 0.0.2a
Sun Nov 13 13:04:30 2022

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks good, how about animations? Are sex scnees properly animated or we have just pictures for them?

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
I see there's both femdom and maledom in the tags. Is it going be able to choose or will it depend on the girls? Not a fan of femdom myself, so that's why I wanna know. Liked the game so far at least.

And if the Dev wanna go femdom, that's his choice. That I'm gonna leave then that's my choice. ;)
It will depend directly on the girl. Let's say you don't like a dominant girl, so you may not improve your relationship with her.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
I tried to load an old saved game and got this error :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\D Games\BetweenFloors-0.0.2a-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Between Floors 0.0.2a
Sun Nov 13 13:04:30 2022
Thanks for the tip! We will add this to the list of known bugs and try to fix it in the next update.

In the meantime, we suggest you rewind the game to where you left off.

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes