4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I'm not into femdom, I just hope that femdom not monopolize most scenes, because I see that the waifus is so great. So they must or need a unique variations of approaching and behavior.
Anyway that was just my thought tho, so I just can say good luck with the project ;)(y)
Just some suggestion, do not too formal with the dialogue except if there is a scene that need it...

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
The English is spellchecked and technically correct but the dialogue feels very wooden and unnatural. It doesn't flow and makes it a chore to read. I'm guessing the sentence structure of the original language is used and the English was translated word for word. It's not the worst I've seen and still see that care was taken (as the spelling at least is correct).
Art style is good as is the customized UX (though I do speed up the text speed but that is personal preference)
Hope the dialogue improves because I do want to see more of this game.
Thanks for the comment!

Honestly, this is partly true. A considerable number of lines have retained original logic of sentence structure, but our translator genuinely tried to avoid any inconsistencies. In the future, we'll try to "revive" the text to make the story feel better, not only in mother tongue.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
This is short but quite nice. I like Jennifer already :sneaky:
Some spelling errors though. For example, right at the beginning, it should say "breathe" not "breath"

Reactions: Double Edge

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Thanks for the advice and wishes!

Unfortunately, we can't say exactly at the moment, but not all sex scenes will be shown from the point of Alon's (main character) view. As an example, now there's a sex scene where he doesn't participate.
I read the planned tags but this statement is worrying I don't want to spend my actual time playing the game trying to make all the right choices just to watch someone else have sex with my love interests sorry but not a fun way for me to play a game I like to be rewarded for the time I spend playing a game by not having other people having sex with my love interests so I would like some clarification please?

Will the mc be the only one having sex with his love interests? If not please tag the game properly so that people that don't like ntr content can avoid this game

Thank you for your time :)

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
I read the planned tags but this statement is worrying I don't want to spend my actual time playing the game trying to make all the right choices just to watch someone else have sex with my love interests sorry but not a fun way for me to play a game I like to be rewarded for the time I spend playing a game by not having other people having sex with my love interests so I would like some clarification please?

Will the mc be the only one having sex with his love interests? If not please tag the game properly so that people that don't like ntr content can avoid this game

Thank you for your time :)
Hello! Thank you for the comment.

I think some people have misunderstood my answer. What I meant is that all sex scenes (not on behalf of the main character) will not be associated with his girlfriends and cheating/kidnapping as a whole. Such scenes are needed only to complement the arc of some characters who Alon/MC don't care about. That's why the NTR tag is inappropriate here ;)

Dec 27, 2020
Guys, why isn't anyone saying about soundtrack?? I guess it's one of the strengths of this game (along with arts and ui). The unique soundtracks for each scenes are expensive (in my opinion of course ahah)
It looks like they released a track on Patreon yesterday.

Last edited:

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
Guys, why isn't anyone saying about soundtrack?? I guess it's one of the strengths of this game (along with arts and ui). The unique soundtracks for each scenes are expensive (in my opinion of course ahah)
Hello. Our composer expresses gratitude to you! In the future, there'll be more unique soundtracks! Moreover, the composer is ready to share extended versions and MIDI files (for learning piano) of musical works on our Patreon.

Last edited:

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
For me, it looks like an English Russian school or a Russian English school.
I was wondering if this is yet another Russian dev who has never set foot in the USA but thinks they can pull off a game that is supposed to be set here. I've at least been to Russia, but there's no way in hell I'd even try to write a story based there. Really wish these "devs" would do the same.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The game look good but it's super shot for first release. The first sex scene also with npc x npc. Hope so because if she was 1 of the heroine I'd delete the game.

The first release should have 3x or 5x amount of content and end with sex scene of mc with a girl. Maybe not sex yet but with at lease BJ or something. The art look decent. Need to see more of the game. Too little content to judge anything.

Dec 27, 2020
I was wondering if this is yet another Russian dev who has never set foot in the USA but thinks they can pull off a game that is supposed to be set here. I've at least been to Russia, but there's no way in hell I'd even try to write a story based there. Really wish these "devs" would do the same.
Hmm, I don't mind that. Especially in Fantasy.
I mean, I could write a Story about German Gymnasium, and the bitter truth is. That especially US Audiences don't like foreign media.
You see that at the Oscars, for example. There are Exceptions, but general. Something is not produced in English or play somewhere else in the world.
I think 90% of all people don't care in an Erotic game like this if this game look like a US collage.
In this, Game, it is an elite Collage. Which is not so different from Elite Collages in Germany or Britain or France, and I think US is the same.
I know I like 2D and Women in school uniforms. This is good.
What I don't like is Femdom and that's something I will see how this will unfold.
It is short, that's a problem too.

Reactions: Double Edge

Double Edge

Between Floors
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2022
To some degree, I agree with this statement. Nevertheless, no one forbids to familiarize yourself with the United States, particularly the educational environment on the internet. In my opinion, you don't have to travel to another country to get the "right" to write a story. Furthermore, in our case, we're not going to use school location as the basis of the plot. This moment is only needed to answer the question "Where is the school?".

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes