• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Between salvation and abyss - Development thread

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Portada oficial numero 2.jpg

Good morning colleagues, this will be my first game.
Sorry, but English is not my native language, so I am using a translator.

I've been working on a game for a couple of months now (trial and error, because of the pandemic theme) and I plan to devote all my time to it if necessary when it's released, which will be soon.
As for the progress of my project, I already have 4 episodes written, an idea of the average content and endings.
I'm moving forward with what would be the demo, which I may change, though the essence will remain. Of course, the renders I'm doing, could vary a bit, according to your opinions. Although don't ask me too much, my computer is not that powerful.
By the way, if anyone notices something, I'm open to your advice.
That said, let's move on to what would be the game. With great affection, I present to you:

Between salvation and abyss

First, let's take a look at some of the main characters:

todos juntos.jpg

The Story:
The story is primarily about the life of Ethan Krautz and his family, years after an event that changed their lives forever.
Ethan was 8 years old when he saw his mother being assaulted again by his father. After telling his sisters to call for help, he tries to defend his mother, but can't and is beaten by his father. Lying on the ground, he denies being an infant and not being strong enough to protect her. It is then that his father tells him:
"Take a good look at what I will do".
He starts tearing off his mother's clothes, who screams for him to stop.
Ethan, imagines what is going to happen and in a fit of rage unbecoming of a child, gathers all his strength.
In an inexplicable event, he runs to grab a knife, climbs on his father's back and slits his throat.
The father falls to the ground dying, trying to stop the bleeding, but cannot.
Ethan, climbs on top of him and begins to plunge the knife into him again and again, until he is completely bathed in blood.
That's when the police arrive and take him away.

This is where the game begins.
After spending several years in a correctional facility, Ethan returns home to his family. A house that belongs to his grandmother, and is located in a remote town, surrounded by a thick forest and the ocean.
Ethan, will have to "strengthen" the ties with his family ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and other characters that will enter the scene. Depending on this relationship, the endings will be seen.
With respect to relationships, there will be two routes: Love and corruption.
The love route will remain fixed at the beginning with some selectable options, but will change after a certain event, leading to the corruption route.

Apart from this, there will be the possibility of taking sides with one of the three factions that will be in the game. This will give you the option to start a relationship, depending on the path you choose.
But most importantly, you will have to discover the secrets hidden in the shadows of the city...

Tags/Fetishes:
- In... cough... cest
- Romance
- Love
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (oh yeah)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc

- Horror
- Graphic violence
And more

Fanservice
fnservice.jpg

I think I have to work with the lights......
Return home
primera imagen.png

As last words, I thank you if you have made it this far. Stay tuned, because I will not give up on one of my dreams.
Thank you very much, remember to comment, give your opinions and so on, I will be attentive to this thread.
Thank you very much, see you.

Last edited:

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
The art looks very good! But the plot of MC living with three (female) family members is getting really old... Nevertheless, I am intrigued to see more.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
And here with another update on three characters that will go into the story.
The director, the best friend and the manager.
Directora.png Amiga.png cop.png

Later today or maybe tomorrow I will post some of the scenarios.
See you :D

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Well, I've been busy with renderings and development, but here's the last post.
Possibly, I will publish the game next week, although it will only be the prologue.
MILFS, MILFS and more MILFS....

mamá de Sofía.png
Best friend's mother

aunt.png
Aunt

abuelita.png
Grandmother

Last edited:

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
agree with this, but i think people do it for a reason!

The girl with the skateboard is really pretty! Ill keep my eye on this game.
Thank you. Well, her name is Sofia, and outside of the family she is the main protagonist. ;)

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know how I found your game, but the description of the game is really interesting and the characters look nice too. Don't worry about the fact that the plot is very similar to other games, the characters and the story count here, the beginning of the game may be like any other, but it is up to you in which direction you develop it. The game promises to be interesting.:) (y)

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I don't know how I found your game, but the description of the game is really interesting and the characters look nice too. Don't worry about the fact that the plot is very similar to other games, the characters and the story count here, the beginning of the game may be like any other, but it is up to you in which direction you develop it. The game promises to be interesting.:) (y)
Thank you for your comment.
I already have the demo, I'm just having problems with the Android version, if I don't solve it, I will release it only for pc. Well, at least I tested it with Joyplay and it works. :D

Reactions: Truvelo

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
yes i noticed something
that bathroom is way too big compared to the model or its the opposite.
was just checking the bathroom picture here

get your scaling tools correct ;)

Kudos for not using skinny victoria secret bitches as 90% of the games do LOL
that thick model is that the sister?
looks really hot

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
yes i noticed something
that bathroom is way too big compared to the model or its the opposite.
was just checking the bathroom picture here

get your scaling tools correct ;)

Kudos for not using skinny victoria secret bitches as 90% of the games do LOL
that thick model is that the sister?
looks really hot
Thanks. When I placed the pose and the bathroom, he placed it there. Well, nothing a render won't fix :D

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote