Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold Between Salvation and Abyss - WT/WT+/Cheat Mod [Ch10P1WT] [KoGa3]

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't got any issue,(i'm using only the wt part)... is possible at least have only the WT mod updated? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi. I actually checked that, even in this game version. But since there arn't any choices anymore since quite some time (the last small one was in Ch9...) I decided against it.
ah ok ,thanks than i play without hopefully old saves works

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
so no updates for the mod and if I use this version then I wont access new content, what do I do now? there is no wt in the game OP to follow
If you really want to use it there maybe is a "work around":

Install the new game and my old Mod. You should be able to play to the end of the former Chapter 10 part 1 with my WT hints. Save there. Now install the new game again but without my Mod. And now load your save and play the new content (which do not have any choice anyway).

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If you really want to use it there maybe is a "work around":

Install the new game and my old Mod. You should be able to play to the end of the former Chapter 1 part 1 with my WT hints. Save there. Now install the new game again but without my Mod. And now load your save and play the new content (which do not have any choice anyway).
sry to bother you Im a little bit past this point qwd.JPG and there still are choices, should I have deleted the mod before that point?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi KoGa3 I noticed that the mod will not be updated for now. I hope the mod will be active again soon. In the meantime I was wondering... is there no way to at least have the part about relationships and the name? What happens when I load a save without the mod? Do I also lose the name and relationships? Just to understand, if it is possible for you to at least release that part there.
At least to be able to have the relationships and the active name even without the walkthrough.

Thank you

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3 I noticed that the mod will not be updated for now. I hope the mod will be active again soon. In the meantime I was wondering... is there no way to at least have the part about relationships and the name? What happens when I load a save without the mod? Do I also lose the name and relationships? Just to understand, if it is possible for you to at least release that part there.
At least to be able to have the relationships and the active name even without the walkthrough.

Thank you
Hi. Made now a Mod patch for the new game version. The game and the old Mod must be installed first, after that extract this Zip and replace the two files in the .../game folder.