Mod Ren'Py Onhold Between Worlds Multi-Mod [v0.1.7 Part 1][RiamMar]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Full Mod Release vs Updates

• I prefer a full mod download and I can't or don't want to use GitLab

Votes: 85 52.8%
  • Unlike full mod downloads, updates trigger alerts in my browser or antivirus solution

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • The 2-click full download via GitLab is enough for me

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Downloading the full base mod + update is enough for me

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • I don't keep the game after playing & always reinstall it as new. I have to download both files!

Votes: 59 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hey RiamMar, just want to let you know that the game just received an update :)
There's one choice in scene 25 and 3 choices in scene28. Non of those have a flag change and are either NTR or NTR/Share choices without any important stat changes for characters. With the latter being the most important, I don't think a mod update is necessary.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
As some of you might know, I became a game dev myself recently and won't have much time for modding, especially going into 2025.

If any modder wants to take over this mod or any of my mods I'll set "on hold" in the comming days, please feel free to do so. And let me know if you want to keep using my mod core for your mod, I'm happy to give you a quick guide on how to use and/or add the WT to the choices.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
As some of you might know, I became a game dev myself recently and won't have much time for modding, especially going into 2025.

If any modder wants to take over this mod or any of my mods I'll set "on hold" in the comming days, please feel free to do so. And let me know if you want to keep using my mod core for your mod, I'm happy to give you a quick guide on how to use and/or add the WT to the choices.
it sounds like this implies that the old mod will work with the new version of the game up until the new content, at which point you can just continue playing without the mod. i just want to confirm if that is the case?

Reactions: tomas024
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes