RPGM - Completed - Beware Of The Wolf [Final] [ST Hot Dog King]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

I think my rating says it all. Its average. Not the worst but not the best. If you are not a fan of ST Hot Dog King's games, I recommend you skip this one. If you are a fan like me, their is still some enjoyment here.

First off, the story is okay. Nothing awful to where it makes no sense or difficult to follow. Just a simple story where Red needs to collect fruits to make medicine for her sweet (and sexy) grandmother.

Farming semen from the enemies to grow your farms is okay. At first, it was really cool to get experience and collect semen for the enemies you kill. But eventually, the game drags where their isn't enough interesting stuff going on and you enter a farming loop of collect semen, grow crops.

On to the sex artwork, once again, it was really cool to see these different plants grow fruits and vegetables. My favorite was when the fruits came out of their enlarged breasts. Though this is only a still frame. Granted, their are a lot of still frames for all the pesticides and growing of the plants, but this got boring after a while. What really could have spiced it up was the MC, instead of the money being paid to the cupboard and magically increase farm yields. You instead have it where the MC uses a different technique to extract the fruits from their bountiful bosoms'.