Ren'Py Beyond the Immorality [v0.1] [Raising Phallus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
dp2.png

Overview:
You and Elise (names are changeable) have been in a happy 4-year relationship. Your addiction to corn games is making you more perverted day by day. Now, you interpret men's lustful gazes at your girlfriend differently.
Your caring girlfriend is ready to make you proud and lucky.
Find out how it feels to live at same home with your brother, your son and your cheerful, funny
beautiful, sexy, hot, busty, slutty girlfriend after the 4 years.

It's a game that focuses on netorase and humor. The horror element only comprises 5% of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-17
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: Raising Phallus - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0006.png accidentgif.gif doggygif.gif bikiniass.png cumshot_nomales.png screenshot0003.png main_menu.png bobby smile.png ron smile.png

Last edited:

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Oh my god. I couldn't even take the game seriously because of the preview pictures. I died of laughter. Especially once that Bobby character popped up. If you make humor-based games you'll make a killing (I'm already your first victim).

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Wow that reminds me of something.
It's been a long time (but not so long) since I was a little girl and my mother would drag my sister and me to a street festival.
We girls didn't feel like it at all, we had much more important things to do, things like looking out the window or twiddling our thumbs.
But mom was just stronger and so we just had to go with her. When we got there, there were buckets of chalk everywhere and all the children were allowed to grab them and smear the whole street completely. In the end it was a nice day, the weather was nice, it was family, it was fun,it was icecream.
The road ended up looking like the thumbnails here...hmm ok not that bad. It was a nice time, thanks for the nice memories.

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
Oh my god. I couldn't even take the game seriously because of the preview pictures. I died of laughter. Especially once that Bobby character popped up. If you make humor-based games you'll make a killing (I'm already your first victim).
Our Bobby boi has an interesting syndrome. What could be the reason for this?

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe and joehoe
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes