Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chapter 2 - Release Date

September 30 - CHAPTER 2 RELEASE

September 30 - release for Supporter tier ($5.50) + higher
October 1 - release for ($10.99)
October 3 - release for all tiers
In case I encounter any problem, the release will be moved by 1 week (maybe less). This should be enough time to resolve any issues

- - -

In the future, the release for individual tiers will be adjusted. The first release will always be available for Loyal Player ($11) tier + higher

Since Ch1 still contains scenes with old characters, Ch2 will be released as a beta. In the next 2 weeks after the release, I want to render some of the old scenes again (replace old characters with new ones). I assume that there will definitely be some mistakes in the writing, so I will also use it for correction. I don't know what "beta" means in the case of other games, but when it comes to content from Ch2, there won't be any missing. So you probably don't have to wait for the full version, most of you won't play Ch1 again anyway

Thanks for your support - Dream

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
From the dev: Today at 1:27 AM

So... Everything is done! The rest of the script was sent for proofreading, the render queue is empty. When I get it back, I'll make some more edits and release it

Picture (probably from Chapter 2)

Discord:
Patreon:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This surprised me too... I asked Dream yesterday and he said that as long as the players have a positive response to her, she will be part of Lily's story. I mean it's quite logical considering her past employment. I saw that Drifty also came to the server today so they are probably cooking something secretly :unsure: it probably wouldn't surprise me at all
maybe you should a spoiler on the dev´s name?

• Sad
Reactions: Den1mo

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
From the dev: Today at 5:27 PM

The scenes where the old models of Susan and Kimi were used are almost reworked. I decided to completely rework the scene with Susan and MC in the doctor's office, and it's done. I am adding some images to compare with the old ones. I started using different lights, changed my render settings, and also started to devote more time to Photoshop. I think the difference in the result is noticeable

Old image
old1.png
New image
new1.png
Old image
old2.png
New image
new2.png

Support the dev here:
Discord server:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DevinHesi

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Does anyone know why the developer was deleted? I did not get it what happened, does anyone know more?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Wow .. .this character really comes to life in these reworked photoshopped scenes.
1696273282979.png
Like seeing the difference between black and white remastered compared to IMAX.
1696273312068.png
She does look plump and ripe for the harvest ... yummy!
Granted, the whole setting of their discussion is of gloom and doom.
She looks so deliciously distraught.

We should rejoyce of this new offering of peace and tranquility .. MC and everyone looking fantastically alive!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Leaking a game before it's even available for every tier would only be done by a complete idiot :rolleyes: Congratulations! You've been crowned
I just copy-pasted the link that was on the request thread.

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Wow .. .this character really comes to life in these reworked photoshopped scenes.
View attachment 2975312
Like seeing the difference between black and white remastered compared to IMAX.
View attachment 2975313
She does look plump and ripe for the harvest ... yummy!
Granted, the whole setting of their discussion is of gloom and doom.
She looks so deliciously distraught.

We should rejoyce of this new offering of peace and tranquility .. MC and everyone looking fantastically alive!
I like your word ripe for the harvest. :love:
But is she really the same?:eek:(y)

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
I like your word ripe for the harvest. :love:
But is she really the same?:eek:(y)
She is. He just changed her skin and hair. The same goes for Kimi (the girl you're talking to at the beginnig of chapter 1 in the hospital - black haired asian girl)

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes