VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
The changelog reads like he tried to improve the game, but everything he changed made it worse. Congratulations

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Cannot fuck family members = "lesbian fest title"

Blud will truly be remembered one of the greatest of thinkers of our time.
Well, I was asking a question about the female protag...as well seeing this title has a lesbian tag. And others in the forms have said there are scenes without the MC (gg action). SO hence why I was asking if this is or will become an unavoidable lesbian fest. (As I'm not a fan of that type of content...so I was asking about it to know more before I try it.)

And my incest comment had nothing to do with my lesbian fest statement? I never said that. And what the fuck is a blud...?

Regards.

Reactions: AlexMpog

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Better looking renders, better music, better writing, better characterisation, MC looks actually fuckable,awesome looking cinematics...

Bait used to be believable back in the day. Do better man :C
I played it an hour ago, this version sucks. Ok rendering is better by a half a percent at best.

Reactions: MixQQ

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I played it an hour ago, this version sucks. Ok rendering is better by a half a percent at best.
ive yet to play it but like most things on this site that's purely subjective I recall the preview renders I saw of the rework made me want to play it as to me I personally thought it looked better than SG. tho wouldn't be able to compare the story as I barley remember the last build other than a few things

how is asking a question complaining? And i lkie to know a game isnt going to force tags on me that im not into if its unavoidable thats fine id just like to know before hand.
can't say for this version but the last build I think there was a lesbian sex scene that was unavoidable and I think even a lewd scene with the MC's GF or FWB but from a recent review I read looks like there isn't any lewds now idk.

There is no Female Protag in the OP

View attachment 3688325
that makes me curious now cause the last version you did play as both kind of liked it that way tbh tho I know not many do. No idea when I will get around to playing this

Reactions: goulet1995

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
ive yet to play but that is purely subjective I recall the preview renders I saw of the rework made me want to play it as to me I personally thought it looked better than SG. tho wouldn't be able to compare the story as I barley remember the last build other than a few things

can't say for this version but the last build I think there was a lesbian sex scene that was unavoidable and I think even a lewd scene with the MC's GF or FWB but from a recent review I read looks like there isn't any lewds now idk.
I still had the other version in my folders, rendering in this version is better. I stand corrected on that, but the changes in gameplay I don't care for, just a personal thing.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Up the top there is.
All I know Joshy is the last build you played as both can't comment on the rework so maybe he took it out and that's why it isn't in the OP anymore I don't know gonna be a bit till I play this update. I personally liked playing as both even many don't made me feel more connected to the sister with the tone the story was going.

Reactions: Joshy92

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
how is asking a question complaining? And i lkie to know a game isnt going to force tags on me that im not into if its unavoidable thats fine id just like to know before hand.
ok i will explain to you ,no problem there ,the lesbian scene was in the old cahpter 2 ,not in this new rework,yet.....the lsbian scenes is between mc sister and her ex-gf ,and sister is not a Li ,so is not relevant to mc at all,is another scenes to enjoy ,that;s is not at your alley,yeah u cant understand ,and respect your choice to try to skip or avoid that scenes but ,isnt happend yet,not in the reworked version so i dont know, butwhy don tyou try to chek it first if is even something you dont like or is something you can manage,...you already che the tags and the panned tags so if you see something you dont like ,move one to the next one or just try it ...

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes