VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The game is rather short, but it's currently at version 0.1. It somehow reminds me of another game I previously "played" (Not really since I dropped pretty early one) called 'Summers Gone,' where you had to choose only one love interest for the entire story. Without spoiling too much, I must admit that it's rare to come across a main character with a believable personality that you can somewhat relate to.

Initially, I was hesitant to download the game due to the 'futa' tag. However, fortunately, the comments reassured me that it's mainly related to the story and not forced upon the player sexually. For now, I would say that the tag isn't necessary or a cause for concern if you're not into that aspect. Perhaps in the future, it may play a more significant role, either in terms of the story or sexual content.

One aspect that's a bit confusing is the absence of incest content. Considering the mother and sister models, it would make sense to address this directly or clarify their relationship. Some believe that at least the sister is not blood-related, which would be a relief, but it should have been mentioned explicitly since people may interpret it in a darker way due to the dark undertones in the story. It's a bit disheartening for the mother's character model.

Personally, I'm willing to give the game a chance and see where it goes in future updates. The renders and character models are well done, and as I mentioned earlier, the main character is likable and suitable for self-insertion. I recommend giving it a try to see how it progresses.:giggle:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Really strong start. It's always sad when sisters looks that good. I'm really not into incest and I even think that the fact that can happen in most is problematic for characters if the VN is story-centered but it doesn't seem that this one will follow that path.
Olivia kind of remind me one of Westiview Academy main girl. Sam' seems cool too.

Good luck for chapter 2 !

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Beyond Tomorrow [Chapter 1] [Dream Games] crunched

Original Size PC*: 1,49 GB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download (PC*/Mac): -
Download HQ (PC*/Mac):
-

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
I want to let you know somethign Dev. This game is beautiful, as a man, i cried. No joke. Your game hits pretty deep. Please never abandon this game, I love your work. Really good renders, really good story telling. Only chapter 1 but i tell you, its already one of my favorite games. Thanks you so far, because your game gives you a lot to think about in real life.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
DreamGames About my earlier post, there is a reason that we do not call an adult man "boy" in English. It is considered patronizing at best, demeaning at worse. Your overview needs to be corrected.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations to the developer and the crew they are working with. Great adult novel that did not depend on anything other than the story. I will be subbing to the development.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Nah. I think that many people just unnecessarily dramatize it as always and try to create a problem where one doesn't exist.

The entire scene had five pictures of the MC's best friend going on a date with a woman he met at the gym. He came to her house, and when they were about to have sex, he discovered that she had a penis. He got scared and ran away :FacePalm:

It was a completely silly scene that had no serious point; it just showed a brief experience that the character was telling the MC, and they laughed at the fact that such a thing happened to him
Pretty sure that's called bonding lol.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I might be a little jealous now cause the plot has some tiny similarities to something I'm writing, but maaaaan, this VN and almost every aspect of it is perfect to me:
The renders and visuals are gorgeous. The music is enjoyable, you'd be surprised of the amount of VNs that use music that doesn't fit the scene, but this one nails it.
Every character looks flawless. And what I mean with this is that the models' textures are so good, and the facial expressions are on point (no weird looking goblin-like expressions).
Dialogue is realistic and easy to follow, and it's always refreshing to see a serious story with a serious tone.
The only thing I personally didn't like is how we seem to already have a story with Sam, I always prefer 'blank slate' MCs were I get to choose to which girl I get close with, but again, that's just me.

Congratz to the dev for makign such a likeable VN, can't wait for the next update.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Question: Is FUTA content avoidable ? Thanks.
OP and dev notes don't mention it, so figured I'd ask.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
w0w

great game (so far)

the storytelling/writing is very good

the renders are great , smooth transitions
(some details are awesome , like the hair on the arms, the little stubbles on the chin etc)

potential for a great story/game , if the drama part is not going to be to much
(like the suffering of the mom ; the workplace of the mc (working for mobsters or?) ; the dad ...
the depression of the sister etc)

i really dont know why people complain about a flashed dick from a trap so much -
you cant even call it content ,it was like 1 click and gone ...

now i wish i would have waited for the atleast 2nd update, because i want more ...

thanks for sharing your work with us and gl with your project DreamGames
and please stick to your vision of the game , dont change content you have planned because some
people ask/demand ;)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
English is not my native language. Many things I want to say turn out to be completely different in translation. In the past, I've had a few misunderstandings because of this. Since I started making the game, I've been taking English classes, but I'm not very good at learning things I don't enjoy.

The boy was supposed to represent a character who goes to college, lives a carefree life, spends the weekend mostly on parties, alcohol, marijuana, changing women, and many other classic things. The man represented a character who suddenly completely abandons his previous lifestyle and takes responsibility for important things such as finances, starts working, and takes care of his family.

Unfortunately, I didn't know there was such a difference, and it actually meant something different. If you are an English-speaking person, I would be happy if you could tell me how it should be written correctly.
:unsure: How does this sound:
In Beyond Tomorrow, you play a 20-year-old who lives with his mother and sister. Even though your father left the family long ago, you didn't let that stop you from pursuing a life of contentment. However, while you were not a burden, neither did you do much to take on any real responsibility. One morning, you are rudely reminded that nothing beautiful lasts forever when your carefree existence was suddenly turned upside down.

Your mother, the head of the family, had become seriously ill, and you promised yourself that you would do everything you could to help her. Suddenly thrust into the role of an adult in the real world, you come to find how truly unprepared you were to take on the responsibilities your mother had always taken care of. Even when you seem to be in control of everything at times, that's not always the way things work out.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
or you just use the search function here ;)
Ok, read through all pages, one scene, ok, there's no mention if there will be others or avoidable, so I'll try again, and maybe the developer can chime in and answer, since they would know.
DreamGames , will Futa be an ongoing thing in the game, and will it be avoidable ? Thanks.
Just an FYI: If it is, and forced, that's fine, I just want to know before I decide whether to play it or not, thanks.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ok, read through all pages, one scene, ok, there's no mention if there will be others or avoidable, so I'll try again, and maybe the developer can chime in and answer, since they would know.
DreamGames , will Futa be an ongoing thing in the game, and will it be avoidable ? Thanks.
Just an FYI: If it is, and forced, that's fine, I just want to know before I decide whether to play it or not, thanks.
Futa, trans, gay, NTR: I understand that there are players out there who like this content. Unfortunately, I've never been a fan of that, and anything that comes up in the future in the game with these tags will probably be treated the same as "funny scene with Martin". It's not my intention to offend anyone (because I made a joke about it); I'm certainly not judging anyone, but it's not something I want to do. I would really like it if we could avoid tags like that because it's really not something this game should contain. It's something that I personally don't have much understanding of, but at the same time, it might have satisfied someone, so I don't see it as a mistake.

Reactions: Hellster
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes