VN - Others - Completed - Bible Black -La Noche de Walpurgis- [Active Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EroticParadise

Bible Black is an immersive and cool game that can be called a classic.

Even thought the system is CYOA-like, I think of Bible Black as a hard game. Getting a bad ending was much easier than getting a good one (as I didn't follow any walkthroughs), but this is actually something that I like.

PS.
    Even though most of the girls are similar, Saeki just feels hotter. Maybe it is her collection of occult books that does it for me
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gallion

A Classic, probably the greatest japanese VN ever.
    Knew the H-Anime before the game, and what can I say... both are different but very memorable experience, especially the game.
    Very Dark Story, could choose to get along with the devil or being an obstacle and if you choose that... Boy you're going to get hit very hard ^^'.
    The OST is also awesome, "Pater Noster" is probably my favorite of all time when it comes to original tracks from adult game.

But it's still maybe not for everyone, futanari stuff, demonic ritual, rape, humiliation, it can be pretty wicked.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spranky

There is almost no choice in this game (even can't stop several scenes including a rape one) , just a few that don't feel important but affect greatly the ending .
    The problem with the "no choice" aspect from the fact that sometimes you are presented with choices, but one will say "nop, choice the other one".
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Came here to leave a quick review for the OG game that basically inspired the whole hentai game genre, even if it wasnt the one that kickstarted it, it certainly brought it to new heights

Story is amazing
    The setting i have really liked
    Art is detailed old school anime
    Sexual stuff is great

Despite its this games old age, it still holds up today quite well.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Armonie

A timeless masterpiece, it still remains my favorite VN.
    Precursor on so many genre from the personalized characters.

Story / Dialogues : 10/10
    Music / Soundscape: 10/10
    Replayability / Playtime: 10/10
    Drawings / Art in general : 99/10

What is a Futa character ? The best answer is in this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

manudechingolo

The hentai series Bible Black brought me to this game and the whole ero games genre. Truly an incredible game with great art. A classic.
    It does have many game overs (bad endings) but it's just a super hot game to play.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

lygarx

It is literally the first hentai I have ever seen. VN and animated series. I may be biased in this, but I love this series. The fact that it was one of the very few uncensored Japanese content from when I first found it, makes it hold a special place. From the art work to the types of scenes that are played out. It is old, but it still beats out a lot of the newer stuff that comes out these days.