Unity - Completed - Bicycle Confinement Laboratory - Denunciation of Sin and Proof of Love - [v1.0] [dark.ryona.x15]

1. 2.00 star(s)

P_G_B

has simple gameplay with only looping animations , she dose not keep any visual damage from anything , from what i played the different status bard are useless as they don't event the ending with there are 2 of and you pick with one at the end.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

You have a puppy. A life created to be petted by humans.
    You will have to keep pedaling. No matter what happens [...] because when the pedal stops, your new family puppy will die.
    Well, that was a fucking lie. Trying to guilt people into playing your shitty game scene viewer? Shameless. This is normally where I'd say "this was fun for X minutes", but the most fun I had was deleting this trash heap in anticipation of making space for something better.

Four of the five stat bars on the left side of the screen mean absolutely nothing—just punch the girl fifty times in the skull (to which she shows zero substantive reaction), play ending A, repeat and open ending B. The ryona isn't even good; I'm wholeheartedly convinced the... thing that developed this program just has a fetish for girls pedaling bikes, and wanted to mask it behind some sort of bargain-bin Saw ripoff trap.

Programs like this need to be screened and removed. It's barely interactive garbage that just wastes hard drive space.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LucLore

Short little interaction application, not really a game, kind of fun for 5 min, then grow already old on you. There isn't much to do, and it doesn't really matter in the end. This was a little underwhelming for me.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Hybris

In a past time this would have been a simple flash game. But as with those games of old there isn't much here, or if there was its lost in translation from Japanese to English.

You are left with a very limited number scenes and no idea what the stats on the screen actually do. A lot of actions you have to hold down the mouse button long enough to see if they have any sort of climax and of those that I found only one is longer than half a second.

The art is ok but outside of that there is nothing really of worth in this odd little mildly erotic game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Trickstar

I bought this one on dlsite, honestly it's mid as fuck, barely any variety and the stats dont really matter. The endings are bad as well. The killing the dog shit (they never kill the dog in this game regardless I think) is a massive turnoff as well.

The only plus side is the loli in this looks hot, too bad the scenes are trash.