kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I played it, MTL is... MTL, but it's not unintelligible. Most of the time. It helps if you know juuust a little bit of Japanese to know what some common mistakes are. ...My experience is probably better because I know what the girls are saying from the audio alone though. The biggest issue is those instances where the MTL just flips out when there's a scream (a long string of aaa or ooo) followed by dialogue and instead just writes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" for the entire line. This happens more often than it should. I don't know what causes it, but it's fairly common with translation software.

Talking about the game itself. I like it, but the progression is also weird. There's 4 scenes for each girl and you need to get them all in the span of one in game week (with each day having 2 time periods). The weird part is, you can get them out of order, but dialogue only really makes sense if they're linear. It's a bizarre oversight. You will NEED to get some out of order otherwise you will run out of time. I know because I tried to get everything in order for a better experience but still needed to get some out of order. If you unlock all scenes, getting every girl to 100% brainwashing (or just get them to 100% through repeating scenes, I haven't tested that. But that's boring) you get a good ending where the protagonist takes full control of the school. The girls and their scenes are good though, especially since most of them have a specific theme or personality trait that helps make their scenes distinct from each other.

You can make a save on day 7 right before clicking progress which will take you to the ending. This means you can watch all scenes in order (right click, choose the character you want, and the scenes are ordered top to bottom), the scenes contain all interactions before and after sex, and then you go into the map and click the blue button to go into the ending. I made such a save. I don't know if it will work, first time sharing a RPG maker save. Try it. It should replace your first save file.

Still play the prologue though, before the game lets you roam free, there are non-sex scenes there that aren't recorded.
The girls can be done in any order, except that this is the first scene after the prologue (technically, it's the first scene after you do two non-penetrative ones, but who cares).
1.png 2.png

Last edited: